Chapter 12

You wake up sandwich between Keegan and Konig. It had been about a month since you joined the task force mafia and you didn't every night next to at least one of the head members. They had given you a room with whatever you requested that would make it uniquely yours but you rarely slept in. And if you did, it was never by yourself.

You stirred slightly, feeling the warmth of the two men surrounding you. Konig's large body was curled protectively around you, his strong arms holding you close. Keegan was on the other side of you, his arm draped across your waist and his head resting on your shoulder.

You don't think you could ever sleep peacefully again without one of them next to you. You smile as kiss Keegan's forehead and brushing your fingers along Konig's forearm. In the amount of time you've been with them, you believe you've helped your city by being the voice of reason. The guys still use fear as a weapon but at least they don't resort to murder instantly. Price had told you how much your suggestions have improved their methods and surprisingly made their jobs easier.

Keegan hums in his sleep as you kiss his forehead, his arm tightening around your waist. Konig's eyes flutter open, his gaze softening as he looks at you. "Morgen, liebling." He whispers, his voice still thick with sleep. (Morning, darling.)

You loved Konig's accent and when he spoke German to you. "Morgen, Gut aussehend." He had been teaching you some German as well. (Morning, handsome.)

Konig chuckled, a smile tugging at the corners of his lips. He leaned in to kiss your cheek. "You're getting better at that, Liebling. I'm proud of you."

Keegan stirs beside you, his eyes slowly opening. "What are you two whispering about?"

You beam at his praise, before turning toward Keegan, nuzzling your nose against his. "Morning, handsome." You say in English. Keegan's American accent was just as alluring with his deep voice.

Keegan smiles sleepily, wrapping his arms around you and pulling you close. He buries his face in your neck, inhaling your scent. "Morning, babygirl. Did you sleep well?"

"I always do when one of you boys are holding me." You say closing your eyes as his lips begin to nip and suck on the sensitive skin of your neck.

Keegan chuckles against your skin, his hot breath sending shivers down your spine. "You really do like having us all around you, don't you? Needy little thing."

Konig watches with a smirk, enjoying the scene before him. His hand moves to your hip, rubbing gentle circles on your skin.

"I do." You breathe. You arch your body into Konig's hand, cupping the back of Keegan's neck.

Konig hums in approval, enjoying the way you lean into his touch. He moves his hand further up your body, gently tracing your curves. "Mmm, so responsive. I love it when you get all needy like this."

Keegan continues to kiss and nibble at your neck, occasionally nipping at your skin just hard enough to leave marks.

You whimper from his gentle biting. "Price will be upset if I'm late again because of you guys." You moan.

Keegan grins against your skin, his teeth grazing over a particularly sensitive spot. "Let him be upset. He'll just have to deal with it. Besides, you know how much he loves seeing you marked up by us."

Konig chuckles, his hand now resting on your stomach, his fingers tracing patterns on your skin.

"As much as I want to, I do need to get up..." You whisper as Konig's hand travels lower to between your legs.

Konig's hand stills, his fingers hovering just above your core. "Are you sure you want to get up, liebling? We could always convince you to stay a little longer..."