Chapter 16

Price chuckles again, clearly enjoying the fact that he has rendered you speechless. He leans in even closer, his face mere inches from yours. His breath is hot against your skin as he speaks. "You know, I can imagine you a lot like the main character. Beautiful, powerful, and yet so vulnerable at the same time. It's quite a captivating combination."

Your breath hitches. Out of all the guys, Price always seemed to be the one that made you the most flustered. You didn't know why. Maybe it was his commanding personality or that out of all the guys he seemed to be the one who gave the orders. "Really?" Was all you could utter.

Price grins, his eyes roaming over your face. He reaches out and gently cups your chin, tilting your head up to look at him. "Yes, really. You're a goddess in your own right, darling. You have all of us wrapped around your little finger. You have no idea the effect you have on us."

Your body warmed by his confession. Or maybe it was the closeness of the fireplace that was heating you up. Most likely it was Price's proximity that made you melt into his touch.

Price notices the way your body reacts to his touch, and his smirk grows even wider. He leans in closer, his lips hovering just above your ear. "I can see it in your eyes, darling. The way you look at me, the way you respond to my touch. You want me just as much as I want you."

You nod. Price chuckles as he takes the book finally from you grasp, making sure to save your page with a bookmark on the side table. Placing the book down and offering you his hand. You take it without hesitation as he helps you to your feet, bringing your body flush against his.

Price wraps his arms around you, pulling you close to his chest. He looks down at you, his eyes dark with desire. "You're so beautiful, darling. I don't know how I manage to keep my hands off of you."

He runs his hands down your back, tracing the curve of your spine with his fingers. His touch sends tingles through your body, causing goosebumps wherever his fingers grazed. You moan softly from the feeling.

Price smirks at the sound, his grip on you tightening. He leans down and whispers in your ear. "You make the most delicious sounds, darling. I can't wait to hear you moan my name."

"Which name would that be, sir? Price? Or Master?" You say, your voice teasing and seductive.

Price growls low in his throat, clearly affected by your words. He leans in closer, his lips brushing against your ear. "Both, darling. I want to hear you moan both. But right now, I want you to call me sir. Understand?"

Your eyes sparkle with anticipation. "Yes, sir." Your voice rough from desire.

Price's eyes darken further at your obedience. He runs his hands down to your hips, his fingers digging into your skin possessively. "Good girl. You're such a good little obedient toy for me, darling."

You whimper from his possessive touch. Your eyes hooded with arousal.

Price smirks, enjoying the way you respond to his touch. He begins to trail kisses down your neck, his lips hot against your skin. "Let's go to bed and see if I can get you to make some more of those addicting noises."

Price guides you to his room, closing the door behind him. Making your way to the bed, laying you down on your back as he crawls on top of you. Holding himself up on his hands while he starts kissing down your neck and collarbone again.

Price kisses his way down your body, his lips leaving a trail of fire in their wake. He reaches the edge of your shirt and looks up at you, his eyes burning with desire. "This needs to come off, darling. Now."

You immediately tug your shirt off, your nipples hardening from the chilly air of the room. Sending goosebumps across your skin.

Price watches you with hungry eyes as you remove your shirt, his gaze raking over your bare skin. He leans down and begins to kiss your chest, his tongue teasing one of your nipples while his hand massages the other. "Good girl." He murmurs against your chest.

You watch as his tongue swirls around your raised peak before sucking it into his mouth again. You whimper and gasp as Price works you over with skilled fingers.

As the night continues, you lost count to how many times you've cane. Each orgasm more intense then the last until you're a trembling mess beneath him. "No more, please..." Your voice soft, but rough.

Price looks up at you, his eyes filled with a mix of satisfaction and possessiveness. He pulls away from your chest and leans down to kiss you softly on the lips. "Are you sure, darling? You've been so good for me all night. I think you can give me one more." He runs his fingers along your thigh, his touch gentle but possessive.

You look at him, panting and eyes barely open from exhaustion. You were still reeling from your most recent orgasm.

Price smirks at your expression, clearly enjoying the effect he has on you. He runs his hand through your hair, his touch soothing. "You're so beautiful like this, darling. Completely spent and exhausted from all the pleasure I've given you. But I can't resist seeing you come undone one more time." He leans down and kisses your forehead, his voice low and seductive.

He lines himself up with your entrance. "What do you say, darling? Can you give me one more?" His breath warm against your ear as waits for your answer. You weakly nod. "Use your words, darling. I need to hear you say it."

"Yes... Master." Your voice soft. Even though you were exhausted you manage to wrap your arms around his shoulders as he grips your legs, hooking them around his hips.

Price groans as you wrap your arms around him, the feeling of your skin against his making his control snap. He enters you in one smooth thrust, his body pinning you down against the bed. "That's my good girl." He growls.

He sets a punishing pace, his hips snapping against yours as he chases his own release.

You cry out from his intensity. "Fuck!" Another orgasm already threatening to hit. You took this opportunity and bit Price's shoulder, in practically the same place you had bit Keegan earlier that day. Your cries and moans muffled around his skin as you both reach your climax together.

Price hisses in pleasure as you bite down on his shoulder, his grip on your hips tightening as he spills inside you. He lets out a guttural moan as he reaches his peak, his body trembling with the force of his orgasm. He collapses on top of you, breathing heavily as he tries to catch his breath. "Bloody hell, darling. You never cease to amaze me."

You detach yourself as you finally pass out, a subtle smile on your lips.

Price chuckles as you pass out, a mixture of amusement and affection in his eyes. He gently pulls out of you and rolls onto his side, pulling you close to him. He wraps his arms around you, holding you tight against his chest as he watches you sleep.

···~···~···~···~···~···~···~···~···~···~···~···~···~···~···~···~···~···~···~···~···~···~···~···

A/N: I wanted to keep this smutty scene short. Trying to get to more interesting plot but needed to get to the next part without time jumping randomly.