REQUEST-Professor Snape*

WARNINGS: smut, there is an age gap in this one
Request by @PeachyElephant
* * * * * * * * * * * *

Everything about this is wrong.

He'd never go for me. Why do I keep trying to convince myself he will? For starters, he doesn't seem to pay much attention to what I'm doing. I'm just another girl to him, just like everyone else around me. The worst part, is he's my professor, and I'm his student.
As his monotone voice went on and on about the dark arts, I couldn't help myself but think about him. By think, I meant make scenarios about him. Scenarios that will have to remain in my head.
I couldn't help but stare at his hands, his long fingers, how they would feel against my skin. The soft touches, the harsher ones. How he would run his hands over my body. His hands, soon to be followed by his lips. I wonder how soft they are, how they would feel against my own, how they would feel other places. Fuck, how good his tongue would feel on my body. How I would pull on his long hair, while his head was between my legs. How hard he would fuck me after.
God- I need to stop with this stupid crush. I've had it since he taught me potions my second year. It's just been growing as I'm now in my seventh year.

"Miss Y/l/n." My eyes snapped up to meet the piercing ones of the man I was just day dreaming about. "Is my lesson boring you?"
"No, Professor." I replied, face growing red from embarrassment.
"See me after class. We can discuss your day dreaming issues." Snape told me. The class erupted into 'ooo's as Professor spoke. "Enough. Back to your books."
The rest of the class I tried hard to pay attention. I tried to keep my thoughts strictly on the book in front of me and the professor who was teaching it. Snape being the professor made this quite hard, but I seemed to manage decently well.
The bell finally rang, signaling the school day was over since this was the last class of the day.
Everyone else filed out of the classroom except for me. I gathered my things, leaving them in a neat pile before I made my way to Snape's desk.
"Sit." He demanded. I complied, sitting in the seat directly across from him as his attention remained on the paper in front of him. The room was quiet, the only noise coming from a creature in a cage somewhere in the class.
"I'm sorry for zoning out Professor." I apologized, waiting for him to do something other than read some student's paper.
The silence between us returned as his eyes finally met my own. He stood up from his seat, chair sliding against the wooden floor. From where I sat, he almost towered over me. "In the years I've taught you, I've noticed this problem of yours." He started, leaning against his desk. "Mind telling me what you've been thinking about?" Snape picked up his wand from the desk, flicking his wrist. With the motion, all the doors in the room locked, leaving me stuck in here with him.
I looked down at his desk, too ashamed to say anything. "Nothing important." I managed to get out. How could I ever tell him what I was really thinking about?
"Really?" He pushed, knowing that I wasn't telling him the truth. I kept my face low, not wanting to meet his eyes. Snape noticed this, placing his hand under my chin. He tilted my head up, forcing me to look at him. "I believe I know what you were thinking about, Y/n." My breath was caught in my throat. "You were thinking about me."
My heart pounded in my chest, thinking about all the ways he could react. He could kick me out, have me expelled for the thoughts I was having, call my parents.
"Relax." He instructed. "I'm not mad."
I gave him a confused look. "Your not?"
"Of course not." Snape leaned even closer to me. I could smell his rich cologne and the shampoo he washes his hair with. It was almost intoxicating. His face continued to get closer to mine, his lips almost touching mine, just as I imagined.
"This is wrong." I pushed myself back, guilt racking my senses. "I'm your student."
"Only for another week." Snape walked around his desk, now standing directly in front of me. "You're eighteen. No harm will be done."
His few words were all I needed. I stood from where I sat, connecting my lips to his. Snape's hands found my hips as mine wrapped around his neck.
He pulled me with him, moving to sit down on his chair. I followed, ending up straddling his lap. The kiss never broke, our lips locked and moving together in a perfect mix.
He pushed my robe off my body, letting it fall to the floor. He tugged on the bottom of my shirt, breaking the kiss. I fulfilled his request, pulling my uniform shirt over my head and letting it fall on top of my robe.
I felt so exposed, felt so wrong. I was on top of my professor, kissing him, letting him expose me.  The fact that it was wrong made it so good.
His lips attached back to my own, his hands wrapping around my back to undo my bra. My bra fell to the floor. His cold hands started at my waist, the soft touch I only imagined making its way up my body and to my breasts. His right hand cupped my breast, causing me to moan into his mouth. Snape took the opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. The overwhelming taste of him filled my mouth. I could taste the mint he had earlier as he explored my mouth.
Just the feeling of him sent waves down to my core, making me wetter by the second. Yet, just touching him wasn't enough. I started to rock my hips over his growing erection. A deep groan escaped his lips as he pulled away from me, hands falling back to my hips as I continued to grind down into his lap.
"Fuck." I muttered as he guided me to speed up my pace.
His erection seemed almost painfully big as he stood up from his seat, placing me down on his desk. Now, it was his turn to grind into me as his lips marked my neck.
"Tell me, what were you thinking about me doing earlier?" Snape asked, his hand slipping down my skirt as he spoke. My breath and words got caught in my throat as I felt his fingers grace over where I needed him most. "Don't get shy now." I still couldn't find the words to tell him what I wanted. "If you tell me, I can make your fantasies come true. All it takes are a few words."
"Your lips." I told him, his fingers finding their way into my underwear.
"My lips where?" I gasped as his middle finger slipped through my wet folds and into me, slowly pumping. "Tell me, darling."
"Eating me out." At my words, a smirk appeared on his face.
"Good girl." He pulled his hand out from my underwear, moving to slip the rest of my clothes from my body, leaving me naked in front of him.
He slipped off his rope and shirt, slowly kneeling in front of me. He pulled me to the edge of the desk, my legs resting over his shoulders. His breath fanned over my pussy, making me shiver. He placed light kisses on my thighs, slowly getting closer to where I needed him most. Finally, he placed his lips on my clit, leaving a soft kiss.
"Please." I begged, needing more.
"Please what?"
"More, I need more." I told him. A smug smirk grew on his face as he wrapped his lips around my clit, biting his face between my legs. I had pictured this in my head dozens of times, but never would I have thought it would feel this good.
His tongue flicked my clit as his arms pulled my body impossibly closer to his face. Moans fell off my tongue at his actions, not even needing his hands to make me feel good. "Fuck, Professor." I moaned, my hand tangling in his hair.
His lips moved down to my hole, his tongue flicking in and out at a rapid pace. My legs wrapped around his head at the overwhelming feeling, keeping him in place.
His right hand, reached between my legs and to my clit, rubbing harsh and fast circles, bringing me closer to the edge. My moans got louder and louder as I felt the knot in my stomach grew. "I'm so close." I told him. Snape didn't stop. If anything, he seemed to get faster. Within seconds, the knot in my stomach snapped. I released all over his face with a moan. His movements slowly came to a stop, my legs relaxing as he came up from his knees, face glistening with my cum.
He grabbed his shirt, wiping his face off. "I can't wait any longer." Snape muttered, unzipping his pants. He pulled down his pants, boxers as well, stepping out of them both. My breath hitched as his erection hit his stomach, bigger than one I've ever seen. "Are you ready?" He asked.
"Yes." I replied as he lined up with my hole. Slowly, he pushed himself into me. A rather loud moan escaped my lips as I covered my mouth with my hand.
"Don't hide your moans, no one can hear you." Snape told me, taking my hand away from my face. 
He bottomed out, giving me a second to adjust before pulling back out and slowly pushing back in. His pace was slow, like he didn't want to hurt me. "Harder, faster, please." I pleaded. At my words, it seemed like Snape let go. I'd never seen this side of him before. So rough. So disheveled. His hair was a mess from me pulling on it, sweat on his forehead and mouth open as he breathed heavily. It was fucking hot.
He pulled out, taking that time to flip me around so my stomach was pressed against the desk, ass facing him. He quickly slammed back in, thrusting faster than before. His hands were gripping hard on my hips, which will probably leave bruised tomorrow, not that I cared. The only thing I could focus on was the overwhelming pleasure I was receiving. His dick hit my prostrate with seemingly every thrust.
One of his hands reached down, grabbing one of my boobs. His other wrapped around my stomach, pulling me up. He played with my nipples, adding to the pleasure I was already receiving.
"I'm, fuck, I'm not going to last much longer." I managed to get out between moans.
"Go ahead, come for me." He instructed. His voice was enough to push me over the edge, letting me come for the second time that night. His thrusts didn't stop, or slow down for that matter. If anything, they got faster as he chased his own high.
The feeling of overstimulation filled my body as tears welled in my eyes. To make the feeling stronger, his hand trailed down my body and to my clit, rubbing harsh circles. "One more." He spoke. I could only moan in response.
His pace began to get sloppy, dick twitching inside of me. He began to groan in my ear, letting me know he was about to cum. The volume of my own moans told him that I was right there with him.
"Fuck." He groaned, twitching again inside of me.  He let out a loud groan as he released inside of me. That feeling was enough to cause my own release.
He pulled out of me, using his wand to clean up the mess we made. Snape turned me around, placing another rough kiss on my lips. "Get dressed, I expect that I'll be seeing you after class tomorrow as well."