6

"I'm not drinking anymore of that shit," Derek laughed, shaking his head quickly.

"Hela, Shep," Dimitri laughed, pouring him another glass of ouzo. "I put water."

"For the water to actually make a difference it needs more than a drop," Derek pointed out.

"Americani," Dimitri rolled his eyes. "Sloan can drink like a Greek, you, esa Americani."

"Sloan's an idiot," Derek laughed. "He has a girlfriend now."

"A friend that is a girl or a girlfriend?" Dimitri smirked, pouring a little more water into Derek's glass.

"An actual girlfriend," Derek sighed. "Izzie. She's a fellow surgeon at his job in Seattle."

"My cousin will be...how do you say..." Dimitri frowned, "broken heart."

"I doubt it will last if that helps," Derek shrugged. "Mark doesn't do girlfriends."

"He loves her?"

"God no."

"Anna will be happy then," Dimitri laughed. "He will come next time, ne?"

"I hope so," Derek nodded. "It kind of sucks being here alone."

"But you are not alone," Dimitri smirked. "I have seen you. To alo Americani. Meredith."

"Oh Meredith," Derek smiled slightly. "We're not...that is...I'm not going there. We are not discussing Meredith."

"She is pretty," Dimitri laughed. "Very nice."

"She is," Derek nodded.

"You are sleeping with her."

"I am."

"Kala," Dimitri nodded. "Much better, my friend."

"Better?"

"Than your wife."

"Oh," Derek frowned. "She's...different than addison. And it's not. It's not like that with Meredith."

"You do not like her?"

"I like her," Derek nodded. "Just...she's not here for much longer and we're...neither of us are looking for anything."

"She is...for play?"

"I guess you could put it like that," Derek shrugged.

"There is another way?"

"It's just casual."

"Casual?"

"Casual," Derek nodded. "Sex till she leaves, sex that means nothing."

"Ah, adaxi," Dimitri nodded slowly. "Sloan's women."

"Basically," Derek laughed.

"He will be proud."

"He will be."

"And you, my friend," Dimitri sighed as he stood up to grab a couple beers, "ti kanis? Esa kala?"

Derek sighed as he looked at the bottle in his hands. Mark would be very proud of how Derek was doing on this vacation. This was the exact kind of thing he would pull. Or maybe not exactly, Mark would be more about a different woman every night but it was closer to a Mark thing than it was a Derek thing. Derek didn't have casual sex. And he had no idea why he was now.

"You are not okay?" Dimitri frowned.

"I'm good," Derek nodded. "Just....lots of stuff on my mind."

"You look...e mama mu calls it sad eyes."