48

"Derek," Meredith giggled as they walked into Joe's her hand clasped tightly in his, "you can't just not hire strippers for Mark's bachelor party. He'll kill you."

"I'm telling you, it would teach him a lesson," Derek laughed. "I don't know how many times I told him no strippers at mine, and they were there."

"Because it was a bachelor party," she rolled her eyes.

"Did you have strippers at your bachelorette party?" he asked as he led her over to a table.

"I did," she giggled.

"I should have known," he laughed. "Are male strippers even attractive?"

"Not really," she laughed, sitting down in the chair he held out for her. "But they're not supposed to be."

"So you wanted to see some unattractive guys dance around naked?" he asked, slipping into his own seat.

"No," she rolled her eyes, grasping his hand. "Just...I mean, they're supposed to be attractive. You want attractive guys dancing around naked. But they're not supposed to turn you on or whatever. It's just for a joke. You know, laughing and giggling while a guy...I mean, there's nothing hot about a guy swinging his...stuff in your face and...it's not supposed to turn you on."

"That actually sounds kind of disgusting," Derek frowned.

"It kind of is," Meredith giggled again, leaning into him as he slipped an arm around the back of her chair.

"And I'm telling you, it would be amazing revenge."

"It would be mean, and he'd be pissed and never talk to you again," she sighed. "And then you would be sad."

"I'm not sure I would be sad," he shrugged.

"You would be. You'd miss Markie."

"I might not."

"Oh, and the whole year and a half he was here before you got here you didn't miss him at all?"

"No."

"You're a liar."

"I'm not about to admit to missing that ass," Derek frowned.

"The ass who is your best friend."

"Not by choice," Derek shook his head.

"You probably could have gotten rid of him at some point, Der."

"Probably," Derek laughed softly.

"And seriously...strippers," she sighed as Joe brought over a couple beers for them. "Joe, Derek isn't getting strippers for Mark's bachelor party. That's wrong, right?"

"Sloan would kill you," Joe shrugged.

"Yes, and you dead would be very bad," Meredith smiled, leaning forward and kissing him gently.

"It would be," Derek smiled against her lips. "What if I hired fat and old strippers?"

"He'd torture you and then kill you."

"Well that wouldn't work," he sighed.

"No it really wouldn't," Meredith sighed. "I guess you're going to have to hire young, attractive strippers."

"But he's going to be all happy about that."

"It's his wedding, Der. He's supposed to be happy. Grooms are generally happy on their wedding days."

"Yeah, probably," he sighed. "I guess I won't get my revenge."

"Poor, poor Derbear," she giggled. "And it isn't for another year and a half. You can come up with a better revenge."