53

"I'm telling you, Mer, I really can't find the key to that room," Derek sighed, as he swung open the door to Dimitri's bar. "I'm not hiding dead bodies from you or something."

"You find the key to every other room but that one," she frowned. "And you refuse to break it down. There's something in there."

"There's nothing in there. I'm not going to break down the door in my house," he rolled his eyes.

"Dead bodies. Or buried treasure. Which then explains the whole loaded thing. Or you're really a pimp and you're running a Greek whorehouse."

"I'm a pimp?" Derek laughed.

"I'm not ruling anything out until I've seen that room," she giggled. "And had sex in it."

"I told you, I think the key is back somewhere in the States," Derek sighed. "Mark has a spare set."

"Mark...oh my god..." Meredith breathed, turning to look at him. "Was Cristina right? Is that yours and Mark's secret love room?"

"Did you seriously just ask me that?"

"Why would Mark have a key to that room if it isn't?"

"Because he lives in this house when he comes to Greece."

"But does he ever come to Greece without you?"

"Yeah, sometimes."

"Oh," she frowned. "Well there goes that theory. Unless Mark's running a Greek whorehouse."

"That...I wouldn't put past him," Derek frowned.

"Me neither," she giggled, looking around the bar. "Where's Dimitri?"

"I don't know," Derek sighed. "It must be his day off."

"Dimitri gets days off?" she frowned.

"Yes, Meredith. He's not a slave."

"I know that, Derek," she rolled her eyes.

"Well...why wouldn't he have days off? Even we have days off."

"Yeah...but it's his bar."

"Joe isn't always at Joe's."

"True," she sighed. "Still...Dimitri's bar without Dimitri...a little weird."

"I'm sure he'll show up," Derek laughed.

"Yasou, Meredith, yasou Theo Derek," Vasili called from behind the bar, winking at Meredith.

"Yasou Vasilia," Derek nodded, wrapping his arm around Meredith.

"Baba should be here soon," Vasili grinned before turning to flirt with a young girl sitting at the bar.

"See? Dimitri will come," Derek smiled to Meredith.

"Good," she smiled widely. "Though it looks like my Greek boyfriend has moved on."

"It does," Derek nodded "I'm sorry."

"I'll try to find a way to carry on," she sighed.

"Is there anything I can do to help?"

"Finding the key to that room might help."

"Mer, I'm pretty sure it's an empty room."

"Or Mark is running a Greek whorehouse. Wouldn't you want to know if Mark was running a Greek whorehouse?"

"Honestly...no."

"You wouldn't want to know if Mark was running a Greek whorehouse out of your villa?"

"No, I think not knowing works for me on this one."

"Yasou, koukla!" Dimitri's booming voice greeted them as he walked towards their table.