Busy Nights and Confused Cops [Joylada]

Pond's secret lair, a sleek hideout with a blend of high-tech gadgets and cozy comforts. Pond serves breakfast to Phuwin, who sits at the table, clearly impressed by the spread.

Phuwin taking a bite out of his toast, "Not bad. Didn't know villains could cook this well."

Pond smirked at his boyfriend comment, "You think I only have one set of skills? Breakfast is my secret weapon."

Suddenly, the door bursts open as a team of police officers storms in, guns drawn.

"Freeze! Nobody move!"

"What the hell" Phuwin being startled.

"What's this about and how'd you know about my lair?" Pond asked

"Don't worry about that. Someone stole all the valuable artifacts from the city museum last night. We know it was you." The police says.

Pond being genuinely confused, "Me? Last night? That's impossible."

Phuwin chimed in"Wait, all the valuables are gone?"

"That's right. Every last one, and I know Mr villain over here has something to do with it"

Pond crosses his arms , "Look, I might not have a colorful reputation, but I didn't touch that museum."

The officer asked "Then where were you last night?"

"Phuwin call my sidekick."

Phuwin quickly dials Dunk on speakerphone. Dunk answers groggily.

"Hello?"

"Dunk did we do any planning on robbing a museum?" Pond asked.

"No? There's nothing about robbing a museum in your schedule. Just your usual stuff."

"You see? No heist was planned so I'm innocent", Pond states.

"That's not solid proof" The officer still not convinced.

Phuwin joined in once more, "Actually, we have more proof that he wasn't at the museum last night."

"Oh really? What kind of proof?"

Phuwin hesitates for a moment, his face reddening slightly before he speaks up.

"Well... he was with me last night." He says awkwardly.

"Excuse me?"

He continued, "Yeah, we were... occupied. Together. The whole night"

Pond smilled at phuwin flushed faced "All night".

Just then, Joong walks out from Dunk's room, eyes red and hair tousled, looking irritated.

Joong grumbled, "Trust me, officer. They were very... busy all night. Me and Dunk's ears and eyes are witnesses."

The officers look between the three of them, clearly confused and not sure how to respond.

The officer sighing, pinching the bridge of his nose, "Well fine since you don't have anything to do with it we'll look into it some more then"

Pond smirking, "You do that. Let us know if you find anything."

Phuwin muttering,"We were just having breakfast"

Joong eyeing both Pond and Phuwin in annoyance "I'm going back inside to Dunk to get some sleep because some people just don't know when to stop."

Phuwin apologized and Pond well he just seems too proud of himself.

Phuwin wondering to himself, "Wait, why did we even bother call Dunk if they both were inside this whole time."

"Babe eat your breakfast is getting cold,"Pond Says.

Phuwin shoots him a glare "Its your fault."

Pond grinned "I'll make it up to you. With more breakfast."

Phuwin face immediately changed, "That's more like it".

Author Note.

I got this idea from Danny phantom .exe it's based off of his Villian vs Hero videos he does!! I absolutely love him.