Hidden Longings and Unspoken Confession [PP]

Pond glanced over at Phuwin, who was sprawled on the couch, absorbed in his phone. They had been enjoying a quiet night after coming from their best friends wedding a few days ago.

Pond stealing a glance at Phuwin's relaxed figure. The way he wore his oversized t-shirt, the hem riding up slightly, revealed a glimpse of skin. Pond could feel heat pooling in his stomach, desire coursing through him. He moved closer, trying to ignore the nervous flutter in his chest.

He needs to talk to him about something.

"Hey, what are you looking at?" Pond asked, leaning over Phuwin's shoulder. The closeness made his heart race. Phuwin looked up, his cheeks flushing slightly.

"Just some memes," he replied, but the moment felt charged. Pond could see the shyness in Phuwin's eyes.

"Mind if I join?" Pond whispered, his voice low Phuwin shifted, his body responding instinctively to the closeness.

"Sure," Phuwin murmured, but he didn't move away. Instead, he turned slightly, their knees brushing against each other.

"Phuwin," Pond breathed, a note of urgency lacing his voice.

"Hmmm"

"It might sound silly but I can't stop thinking about you and what happened that night-

Phuwin took away his gaze from the phone to look at the older. "Pond I know... I drank too much and I made you do stuff that you didn't want-"

In that moment, the world outside faded away. Pond hurriedly crash their lips together in a fervent kiss, igniting a fire between them. It took Phuwin a while to respond but when he did his hands tangling in Pond's hair as he pulled him closer.

Pond deepened the kiss, his hands roaming over Phuwin's back, feeling the warmth of his body beneath the fabric. Phuwin gasped softly, and the sound sent a thrill down Pond's spine. He pressed against Phuwin, their bodies melding together as the kiss grew more heated.

With a sudden burst of boldness, Pond pulled back slightly, their foreheads touching as they both gasped for air. "I want you, Phuwin," he confessed, his voice barely above a whisper.

Phuwin's breath hitched, desire flooding his features. "Then take me," he urged, his tone low and husky.

Smut Incoming....

Pond's heart raced at the invitation. He captured Phuwin's lips again, this time more fiercely, the kiss filled with urgency and need. He slid his hands down to Phuwin's waist, lifting him effortlessly off the couch and guiding him toward the bedroom.

As they entered the dimly lit room, Pond set Phuwin down gently, but the moment they were free from the constraints of the couch, the air thickened with anticipation. Pond's hands roamed over Phuwin's body, exploring every curve and contour, feeling the heat radiate between them.

Phuwin looked up at him, eyes dark with desire, and Pond felt a surge of possessiveness. He wanted to worship Phuwin, to make him feel everything he had ever wanted.

"Let me show you how much you mean to me," Pond murmured, his voice low and seductive.

Pond pushed Phuwin gently onto the bed, his hands exploring the smooth fabric of Phuwin's t-shirt as he kissed him deeply. Phuwin's back hit the mattress, and Pond took a moment to appreciate the way he looked-flushed, vulnerable, and utterly breathtaking.

"God, you're perfect," Pond whispered, trailing kisses down Phuwin's jawline, reveling in the warmth of his skin. Phuwin shivered, his breath hitching as Pond's lips brushed against his neck. The sensation made Phuwin arch into Pond's touch, and a soft moan escaped his lips.