Hotline Mix-Up II [PP]

The next night, Pond found himself staring at the same Hotline number, half considering ordering "pizza" again. After what had happened the previous night, his mind wandered back to Phuwin's unexpected arrival and everything that followed. He couldn't help the small grin that tugged at his lips.

As if on cue, his phone buzzed. Pond glanced down to see a message from Phuwin:

Phuwin: "You hungry again? Maybe I should come by and deliver something else..."

Pond felt a surge of warmth in his chest, remembering how Phuwin had been all too eager to fulfill more than just a simple craving. He shot back a quick response, his fingers moving fast across the screen.

Pond: "I was thinking of ordering 'chicken' this time. Think you're up for it?"

It didn't take long for Phuwin to respond.

Phuwin: "I'll be there in 30. No chicken though."

Pond chuckled, setting his phone aside as anticipation bubbled inside him. He quickly tidied up his living room, nerves fluttering slightly despite the familiarity they had now shared. Last night had been wild, but tonight... it felt different. There was an underlying excitement, something that made his heart race in a way he hadn't expected.

Just as promised, the doorbell rang half an hour later. Pond opened it to find Phuwin standing there, this time dressed casually in a tight-fitting shirt and jeans, a mischievous glint in his eye.

"No food?" Pond teased, stepping aside to let him in.

Phuwin smirked as he walked in, brushing close to Pond as he did. "Nope, but I brought dessert."

Pond raised an eyebrow. "Oh?"

Phuwin turned to face him, his expression teasing as he leaned in close, his breath hot against Pond's ear. "Me. I'm your dessert."

Pond's stomach did a flip as he felt Phuwin's lips brush against his neck, sending a shiver down his spine. His hands instinctively found Phuwin's waist, pulling him closer. "That sounds perfect," Pond murmured, his voice low and rough.

Phuwin grinned, running his hands up Pond's chest, feeling the taut muscles beneath his shirt. "Last night was fun. Let's make tonight even better."

With that, Phuwin pushed Pond back gently until they reached the couch, guiding him down until Pond was seated, gazing up at him with anticipation. Phuwin straddled Pond's lap, settling into place as his hands roamed over Pond's body, exploring, teasing.

Pond's breath hitched as Phuwin's hips ground down against him, the friction sparking desire between them. He grabbed Phuwin's hips, pulling him closer, their bodies pressed tight together.

"I've been thinking about this all day," Phuwin whispered, leaning in to capture Pond's lips in a slow, heated kiss. "About how good you felt inside me."

Pond groaned, his hands tightening on Phuwin's waist. "You really know how to drive me crazy, don't you?"

Phuwin pulled back slightly, a playful smirk on his lips as he began to slowly grind his hips, teasing Pond's growing arousal. "Yes,I know."

Pond's patience wore thin as he tugged Phuwin's shirt over his head, revealing smooth skin underneath. He leaned forward, pressing kisses along Phuwin's chest, sucking lightly on his skin, leaving marks that made Phuwin gasp.

"Impatient tonight?" Phuwin teased, his breath coming out in short gasps.

"You have no idea," Pond growled, his hands roaming lower, pulling at Phuwin's jeans. "Let's get these off."

Phuwin stood just long enough to strip off his pants, leaving him bare before Pond. He wasted no time climbing back onto Pond's lap, positioning himself as he wrapped his arms around Pond's neck, pressing their lips together again in a deep, hungry kiss.

Pond wasted no time either, pushing his own jeans down just enough to free himself. He grabbed a bottle of lube from the side table, preparing them both with quick, efficient movements. Phuwin's breath hitched as he felt Pond's fingers slip inside him, stretching him, preparing him for what was to come.

"God, you're always so tight," Pond groaned, his voice rough with desire.

Phuwin moaned softly, pressing back against Pond's fingers. "Only for you."

Satisfied, Pond removed his fingers and lined himself up with Phuwin, gripping his hips tightly as Phuwin slowly sank down onto him, both of them gasping as their bodies connected. The sensation of being filled so completely made Phuwin's head spin, and he took a moment to adjust, savoring the feeling.

"Take your time," Pond whispered, his hands steady on Phuwin's hips, though his own restraint was wearing thin.

Phuwin nodded, his breathing ragged as he began to move, rolling his hips in slow, deliberate circles. Pond groaned, his hands guiding Phuwin's movements as they found a rhythm, each thrust sending pleasure coursing through them.

Phuwin picked up the pace, riding Pond with more intensity, his breathless moans filling the room. Pond watched him, mesmerized by the sight of Phuwin completely lost in pleasure, his head thrown back, his body moving fluidly in sync with Pond's.

"Fuck, you're beautiful like this," Pond muttered, gripping Phuwin's hips harder as he thrust up to meet him, the sounds of their bodies slapping together heightening the intensity of the moment.

Phuwin gasped, his hands braced against Pond's shoulders as he rode him harder, the feeling of being so full driving him closer to the edge. "Pond, I'm close..."

"Me too," Pond growled, his control slipping as he thrust harder, faster, chasing his own release.

With a final roll of his hips, Phuwin cried out, his body tightening as he came, spilling over Pond's chest. The sight and feeling of Phuwin's release sent Pond over the edge, and with one final thrust, he came deep inside Phuwin, groaning as his body tensed, pleasure washing over him.

They stayed like that for a moment, breathless and trembling, before Phuwin collapsed against Pond's chest, both of them panting as they came down from their high.

Pond wrapped his arms around Phuwin, pressing a soft kiss to his temple. "Maybe this is better than ordering food," he joked, his voice soft.

Phuwin chuckled, nuzzling into Pond's neck. "Because you're hungry for me."

He agrees why not