The Watchers and the Watched [Joylada]

A dimly lit rooftop, overlooking a bustling city.
The villain Pond, clad in a dark cloak, and the hero Phuwin, dressed in casual attire, hid behind a large ventilation duct. Spying on their sidekicks- Joong and Dunk-sitting at a small table, enjoying a cozy dinner.

Dunk starts giggling "So, Joong, do you think your boss even knows how to order something other than coffee?"

Joong immediately smirked "Probably not. I can't imagine him ever going out to eat. It's always "save the world, then pizza" for him."

Phuwin start asking"Are they Trash Talking us?"

Pond chuckled, "Trashing talking us more like trash talking you. My sidekick thinks he's clever. This is going to be amusing.

Joong leaned towards dunk "Seriously, though, what do you think they talk about when they're alone? I mean, you know, besides evil plans and world domination"

"Oh, definitely. Probably how they can be more dramatic than a telenovela." Dunk laughs.

Phuwin snickered at that "Dramatic? Look who's talking!"

Pond smirked at Phuwin's angry face "Oh, you're one to talk, Mr. "Save the Day" and all that."

Joong continued "I bet they have secret meetings. You know, plotting against us while pretending to be all noble."

Dunk agreed "It wouldn't surprise me! Maybe they're forming a support group for sidekicks of overachievers."

Phuwin starts to question these two

"Maybe we should crash their little dinner and show them what real villains do". Pond starts giggling to himself

"Shut it you're the only villain here" Phuwin being annoyed with pond

"Do they not know that we know that they're spying on us" Dunk exchange a whisper to Joong

Joong leaning in, conspiratorially "We should have dessert first! That'll drive them insane."

"They're so innocent. They don't even realize how often they're being watched." Phuwin says to Pond

Pond Agrees "They'd never expect us to be this close, listening in."

Dunk raising his glass, "To freedom and to dining without supervision!"

Joong joining in ,"and to secret plots that keep us entertained!"

Pond leaning over to Phuwin, "Should we join them now or let them have their fun a little longer?"

"No let's see just how far they take this. I need to document this little dinner drama." Phuwin commented.

With that pond sniff kissed Phuwin and smiles, "Fine by me. It's about time they learn the ropes of our world!"

Short n Funny

Let me know if I should continue this Hero's vs Villians!