Epilogue

Epilogue

The sun shining brightly over the garden, making everything look magical. As I stood in front, my heart beat faster, magkahalong kaba at pananabik ang dumaloy sa akin. But no matter how beautiful the surroundings were, my focus remained on one thing... kay Aloha.

"Kinakabahan ka ba?" bulong ni Sage, ang best man ko.

"Yes,"

He chuckled. "Sus, mahal na mahal ka kaya nun."

"I know," I answered.

"Naks. Sabi na, e. Sa kasalanan din ang ending niyo."

Natatawa nalang akong napapailing.

Hindi ko mapigilang mapangiti habang tinitingnan ang mukha ng mga kaibigan namin na narito ngayon, lalo na ang pamilya ni Aloha na tinuturing ko na ring pamilya ko. Wala kaming masiyadong inimbita dahil gusto namin na ang mga taong importante lang sa buhay namin ang narito ngayon because they witnessed every step of our journey. But in these moments, the only thing on my mind is Aloha. She's behind that floral arch, and I can't wait to see her walk down the aisle.

The music has started. I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself down. The moment felt surreal, I had imagined it countless times, but now that it was here, it felt like a dream. Sobrang tagal kong hinintay na dumating ang araw na 'to.

A few moments later, I finally saw Aloha, glowing in her flowing white dress. The fabric sparkled as she moved. Her hair has small white flowers in it, and her smile... that smile, lit up everything around her. I could see the happiness in her eyes.

As she walked closer to me, each step felt like a heartbeat, matching the pounding in my chest. When she looked at me, everything else faded away. In that moment, it was just us. I couldn't help but grin widely.

Sobrang ganda niya, wala akong masabi!

The officer began to speak. My attention remained on Aloha when she reached my side, and I could feel my heart beating as I held her hand.

I still couldn't believe I was standing here, about to commit my life to this incredible woman, to the woman I really, really love.

The officiant continued. I felt her gaze, grounding me in this surreal moment. She looked beautiful, yes, but more importantly, she looked happy.

When we exchanged vows, I felt something flow through me. I wrote something for our vows but when I looked into her eyes, all my words faded away. I just spoke from my heart, without any script.

"Aloha," I began, looking her in the eye. "When I first met you, I never thought of loving you or marrying you." pagsasabi ko ng totoo. "Because I used to feel annoyed when you were around. Pero pinakita mo sa'king mali lahat ng impressions ko sa'yo." I took a deep breath. "Aloha, you've filled my life with unforgettable moments. I'm so grateful to have met such an amazing woman like you, and it's such a privilege to love you... Since I fell for you, I've known that I never want to get up again... because it feels good to drown in you. Aloha, I've waited so long for this day to come. And now that you're here, I promise to be not just a good and loving husband, but a committed husband to you. I love you, Aloha. I really, really love you."

Kitang-kita ko kung paano namumuo ang mga luha sa mga mata niya habang nananatiling nakangiting nakatingin sa mga mata ko.

"Diego," she began. "Haven't I told you that before I met you, I was already admiring you?" her words surprised me.

Really? Hindi ko 'yon alam.

"Yes. When I first met you, I knew you were the guy I really wanted. You're my ideal man, my dream man, the one I promised myself I would have someday," she said with a grin. "And look, I got the man I wanted, the one I dreamed of. Diego, we've been through so much, but here we are, having found each other. Sa ilang taong wala ka, I knew I wasn't whole, I knew something was missing. I tried to deny it, but no matter how much I fought against it, I knew you were the only one who could complete me. Now that I'm here with you, I still can't believe I'm marrying my dream man, the one who makes me whole." she smiled again. "Thank you for coming back into my life, for waiting for me, for loving me and choosing me through it all. And as you promise to be a good, loving, and committed husband to me... I promise to be a loving and committed wife to you."