Chapter 3 *Edited*

SORRY ABOUT THE LAST CHAPTER, IT WAS SO SHORT!! love you guys thanks for reading I realy appriciate it sorry I took a long time to update I was also making a story for my other story it's called MY BEST FRIEND.. read it!!

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Sarah's POV:

We went to the mall, and shopped for new clothes.

Bea: Oh my god! Sarah! a pink jewelry necklace! I wanna buy it!

Me: uhh.. your like, a, pink christmas tree already Bea!!

Bea: fine I won't buy that.

We head off to the foodcourt "so Hannah what do you want to eat?" I looked at my right whichshe was supposed to be "Bea?!? were are you?!"

She came running back holding a small cellophane in her hand she held out what was inside, it was that pink necklace tha she realy wanted.

"really?!" I murmerd, then she laughed and put it in her neck then she said "yes, really.Now can we eat??" I rold my eyes and we walked to find a table. There was no table anymore so we have to sit down with five lads.

"hey there girls!" we both looked at him, he has black hair with brown eyes, next to him was a boy with justin beiber hair but he has blue eyes, a boy with justin beiber hair but with brown eyes, I dude witygh cut green eyes and curly hair, lastly, was a blonde irish boy with blue lighter eyes. "um... hi I'm Sarah and this is Bea" we both smiled at them and started eating our burger.

We were done eating, and I was focusing at the five lads, cause thdy look familliar suddenly ting! "I remembered they're One Direction!" Bea was shoked well, everyone in the table stared at me "that's right we're one direction, were not famous yet, but I'm happy we have already fans, in just a short notice." the curly hair guy said, "and yah I'm harry, and that is Niall (blonde hair with blue eyes), that is Louis (brown hair with blue eyes), Liam (black haired brown eyes), and Zayn ( black haired and also brown eyes, but more bad boyish clothing.)" They all said "hi!"

Just as we were gonna stand up and go home Harry said "so can we drive you home?" Bea laughed. "um.. yah..it's a bit of an hour drive...are you sure it's ok for you??" I said, they all nodded "yah.,it's ok".We followed he boys to there car, We sat in the back seat.

I felt abit car sick, that usually happends to me if I'm in a car, so I took catnap.

"*shaking* wake up love, your home." I opened my eyes and see Harry, Niall, Bea and Louis staring at me. I steped out with Bea and waved to the guys " bye guys! thanks for the ride!" Niall hugged Bea tight and they left "bye also Sarah I also have to go now,bye!" she gave me a cheek to cheek and she walked home.

"Hi dad! I'm home!" I shouted, I found my dad watcing tv and "oh hi hunny! how was your day?" I went to the kitchen and drank water "it was great dad!".

I went to the shower and took a sponge bath, I changed into my pajamas.

*teet* *teet* *teet*

I opened my phone. 

-- 

From: unknown number

Hi hannah! this is harry styles from one direction, I've believe we met earlier, and I want to know you better would you come with me to the finals? 

--- 

"Wow. Harry wants me to support him.. well ok!" I talked to myself. I saved harry's number. 

--- 

To: Harry Styles

Ya sure! except I don't know were is it.. 

---

*teet* *teet* *teet* *teet* 

--- 

From:Harry Styles

that's ok I'll just pick you up at 9:30!! night love xoxo 

---

Well that shocked me when he called me 'love'. I was so tired that I fell on a deep sleep.