Chapter 24

Hey guys! I'm gonna post photos or videos, in every chappie, if I can :). Thanks for reading and voting! ok, this part is gonna gets a little, well...erm... k I can't tell you that you just have to read it yourself!

Ok I skipped like a month okie? it was June, no it's july and let's just say it snowed :D I never realy experience snow yet, :( cause we live really near the equator. ok enought chit chat let's start now.

WHAT IMPORTANDT VERY!: I just used Caroline Flack for like you know dating "someone" but I'm not against her ok, I like her and I can't think of any else. Thanks for understanding :D

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Sarah's POV:

*Flashback*

We are out clubbing in London. We were celebrating the release of the "Up All Night" album.

"CHEERS TO US!" Louis cheered "CHEERS!".We drank about 3-5 bottles exept for Liam, I drank about 2 wich I can be drunk already.

"Hey come with me." Harry pulled me to bathroom "why are we-" he crashed his lips to mine "I love you so much." he said on the kiss "I love you more." I grabbed his hair and pulled him closer to me "HARRY!" Louis called we let go "wait here." he said and left. I waited, and looked around "pst!" I looked at the door, it was a shadow I followed not knowing why am I following thi guy. I followed him outside "Sarah... I have you now.".

*End of Flashback*

I woke up "ahh!!!" I stood up "Harry wake-" I looked over me he was not there anymore. Maybe his up early. I went to the kitchen "hey guys!" I sat down beside zayn and harry "I have to go." Harry said and went to the living room "why is he so grumpy?" they all looked mad at me "You didn't remember?" Liam said.

They all are really mad at me for a reason I don't know. "I can't remember anything last night." I dranked water.

"Don't pretend that you don't remember." Niall said.

Now I got a bit mad "I SAID I DIDN'T REMEMBER ANYTHING OK?!" I shouted.

They looked at me in the eye, "you like Joshua don't you." Louis said and he looked at his pancake.

I thought for a bit, do I have feelings for him, no I don't honestly, I kinda a bit, when he started bossing, me slapping me, he abuses me. I don't know whats wrong with me. "no honestly no, why?" I sat down. Why would they ask me that.

Harry went in, his all mad "and why did you kiss him!" he looked at me with furious eyes, I didn't remember kissing him yesterday I didn't even see him yesterday " WHAT?!" my eyes widen "don't play dum." Harry said nd walked out "WAIT HARRY I WAS DRUNK!" I followed him and grabbed his hand "that's it, were done." "What?! You can't just do that without letting me explain!" he ignored \ and l went inside the car "Harry, I didn't know ok. I love you you know that I don't love him he abuses me, why would you think I love that bafoon?! I was drunk ok!" I talked on the open window "that's no explaination I saw you kissing him last night. That's enough proof." then he drove off "I was drunk I wasn't thinking. F**K MY LIFE!' I shouted and went inside.

I kissed him last night? Since when did I saw him, honestly I'm out of my mind.

I was past the kitchen not looking at there faces, I started crying and ran to the room. I grabbed my winter jacket and my purse and went down "where are you going?" Liam asked "no where." he grabbed my wrist "why did you kiss Joshua?" he made his grip tighter "SH*T I WAS FRIKIN DRUNK, I HATE JOSHUA CAN'T YOU UNDERSTND I WAS DRUNK THAT'S IT OK, IF YOU CAN JUST UNDERSTAND AND BELIEVE ME- never mind you won't I'm out." I let go of Liam's tight grip and ran outside.