Chapter 6 *Edited*

OMG THIS CHAPTER IS GO BE, WEIRD..... 

thanks for reading guys love you!!!

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Sarah's POV:

I took another shower and fixed my hair and work my mini short, and my pink sleevless shirt.

*dingdong* *dingdong*

"mom his here don't be weird ok!!" I ran downstairs and opened the door, "hello Harry..come in.." he froze and looked at my outfit "oohh....um...hi, thank you.." I showed him to my mom "mom, Harry, Harry this is my stepmom but I call her mom.." they both shaked there hands "Hello, Harry.." mom said, "hello Sarah's mom.." Harry said, "no please call me Elizabeth instead..or Eliz" Harry nodded and went to the kitchen "so beautiful, watcha cooking!?" I laughed and my mom is observing in the corner sometimes "mom...."I whispered she laughed and went out.

We started mixing the ingridients all together, when suddenly Harry touched my hip "HARRY!!!!" he was shocked and let go "what wrong, with that?" he asked as he tried to touched my hip again, I slapped his hand "to young still 15 and your 16..." he did his cute puppy eyes on me "okay fine ,I forgive you, just don't do it were still young.." I told him as I patted his back "Okay fine......."

We put our cookies in the oven, "let's wash and go watch tv while waiting." I said and we went to the sink and washed our hands.

------------------------------------------------------------30 mins. later-------------------- ------------------------------------

*ting!* "I'll get it" harry ran to the kitchen, I laughed and followed "Harry! your already eating the cookies!!" I shouted, "but..it's delicious!" while eating the cookies. We all ate the cookies, "eliz, Sarah I'm home!!" my dad shouted and went in the kitchen, he was confused "hey, Sarah is that your boyfriend?" I looked at Harry " WHAT NO!!!! his just my friend, and he helped with the cookies..." Harry went near dad and shaked his hand "Harry sir." my dad's face was delighted "Joseph, nice too meet you Harry.."

"well.. sorry about this hunny, were gonna leave tomorow, were gonna go to Paris.." dad said in a said face.

"But?! why?" i asked.

"it's our company we have to leave or i'll quit, and you know it's the proffesional job i can do.." my dad said in a disapointment.

"we better pack.."mom said and left the kitchen, "Sarah can you cook dinner?"

"yah mom..." I growled and started getting the ingredients.

After I started cooking, tears came slowly into my cheeks Harry can see me cry "sorry about that love.." he said while wiping my tears off, he helped me in the cooking (again).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV:

Sarah's gonna leave tomorow, I don't even think I can live without seeing her in years, "hey Sarah can I ask your number?" she gave me here number in a card and I put it in my pocket. We set the table and waited for her parents.

me:" so your probaly gonna leave tomorow, huh.."

Sarah: yahh sorry about that..

me: I wish you could stay here.

Sarah: I know me too, hey

me: what?

Sarah: thanks for helping me today *kisses my cheek* you were so so sweet..

me: oh, um that's what best friend do right?

Sarah: best friends?

me: ohh if you don't want to, then that's fine...

Sarah: nonono!!! it's great actualy..

Sarah's POV

We started eating, "Harry son, can you help us in packing..." mom asked "mom!..." I whispered "what We need help you know..." Harry giggled"yes ma'm!!!" we all laughed.

Mom washed the dishes and dad went to the garage to geg some boxes "can you help me here?!?" We went outside and helped dad "Sarah you and Harry go to your room.."

Harry's POV

We started packing, my stuff, I peered in her cabinet, and started looking at her old photos "Hey sarah is this you?" I showed her the picture "yeah, I was still 5 it was also Bea's 5th birthday..." I started looking at the woman beside her pointing at her "that's my real mom..." she ignored the picture and started packing things, I started hugging her "it's ok, sorry about that you don't have to cry..." We sat down it her bed, I played with her hair "it's ok, I hated her, i've always hated her.." I was shocked "what you hate your mom?!? cause I know I love my mom, sooooo much...." that made her giggle "she's like I horroble monster to me.." I nodded "ok.. we better pack already.." and we started packing..

Me: can I have your number, you know so I won't forget you and me...

Sarah: You already have my number Harry.

(Yes!! I finally got her number!!! wohoo!!!!!)

The door creeked open "hello..are you done packing??" Sarah mother asked "kinda almost"Sarah said "ok,well um.. Harry can you still help us tomorrow, it's abit late I think your mom must be worried.." Elizabeth asked "yes I want to help you guys.." actualy I do like helping them and so I can still see Sarah.

Sarah and her mom guided me to the door "bye Harry thanks for helping me!!" Sarah said as she hugged me goodbye "bye sarah bye elizabeth!!" I waved and they waved back.