Chapter 4 *Edited*

Sarah's POV:

*yawn*

I stretched my body and opened my eyes, "9:15 am, WHAT?! oh no I'm gonna be late..." I ran to the shower room and took a bath, went to the dresser put a bit of makeup,blow dry my hair, changed into my favorite shirt and pink pants and ran downstairs to the kitchen and ate my breakfast, that my dad have left me.

I got tired, even just thinking of it. 9:25 am "wow it only took me five minutes to do everything, my new record!" I talked to my self.

*teet* *teet* *teet* *teet* 

---------- 

From: Harry Styles

R u ready? 

--------- 

I was just gonna text him 'yes' *honk* *honk*. I went outside, Harry with his family. this is so embarasing, I'm riding with his family even though I don't know them and they don't know me... I locked the door and slowly took a step in the car, I sat at the backseat, I waved at everybody in the far, and they also waved back, now were off.

We reached a building. We went inside, and We got separated, we went to backstage and Harry went somewere else.

"so um, Sarah right?how old are you?" Harry's mom said, she sounds really nice.

"um I'm 16 ma'm.." I said in a soft voice.

"so are you dating Harry?" She smiled

"whatnoI'mnotdatingHarry!!! I said in one breath. Why would she say that?!

"oh..I thought.. ok.." she said and smiled in the end. I could feel my cheecks turn into a bright pink.

"so um..what are they exactly doing here??" I asked

"they're gonnabe picked for top three..I hope.." she said ad sighed. 

"I hope so too.." I wished.

---------------------1D singing torn---------------------

Harry came runing to hug his mother, "mom we won we're picked for top three!!" Harry was so happy like he was gonna explode. "OMG Sarah I'm so happy!!!" he hugged me tight and spun me around and round and slightly kissed me in the cheek "ohh um... hehe..," harry said, everyone stared at me liked they were shocked, well I think they were really shocked.

"um I have to go now bye, everybody!!" I said waving to them outside, they all waved back and said bye.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

I really can't think of anything,so,yah..... :))

love you guys thanks for reading!!!!

DONT'

FORGET

TO

COMMENT

VOTE

AND

FAN

THANK YOU GUYS LOVE YOU!!!! :)