Chapter 22

Intense...I like chapeter 20 and 21, hope you like it to! :D ok I have to tell you something..  Thank for reading and I'm doin kinda my best, I know ya'll teenagers there reading this now! Thank you, it means so much to me! By the way FILIPINO DIRECTIONERS you need to pay $77 million to have One direction to be here :'( it so sad! oh yeah, my friend asked me if she could help right the story, I said yes she's hsy though so you wouldnt know if it's her but I think you'll know cause she's good it writing stories.

Again, thank you! Help me sometimes, fan me I'm not bad nor thingy like evil I'm was raised properly ok? Thanks! p.s. don't believe of what poeple say about me..:)

READ THIS TRUST ME!!  It's worth it!! pls.. 0.0 for meh. SHARE THIS, if you like it, or let other kind people read this one and VOTE!!!

^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^^~^~^~^~^

Sarah's POV:

I looked over the pan and see if it's already ok "great! finally I can eat I'm hungreh" I go the chickens out and place it in the plate. I got a tray and placed the to plates, and the juice. I went upstairs and knocked on the door "Harry, lunch is ready...OH MY!" I shouted "why is it disturbing?" he smirked he was wearing his boxers and while looking through the cd's "well, yes." I said and put the tray on the bed, "what movie?!" I said while eating my chicken "hm...hm...oh! yes! Restless!" (watch that its a nice story about aboy who goes to unkown people's funerals, he me a girl and they feel inlove with each other, but the girl has cancer and she died 3 months later.) "never watched that?" he noddod "yeah.CMON LETS WATCH!" he jumped like a kid "fine, don't cry.." he was shoked "CRY?! oh no I'm a man.." he smiled at inserted the cd "cmon wanna eat a chicken?" he smiled "sure!".

The movie was starting, we've watched it while eating our chicken "cool he could see a ghost." hary said concentrating on the movie. For an hour, it was already done I turned and looked harry "Harry? are, you crying?!" I laughed "hey it's sad ok, the girl died" i laughed, "well wanna watch another?" he nodded hapily "horror!" he jumped out of the bed and fell on the ground "ow.." he said while touching his foot "oh man, you shuldn't have jumped now you have mucle pain you can't walk, nor stand so I'll take care of you." he smiled happily "yey, you're my mommy.Wait, was I supposed to be the one taiking care of you?"   "maybe not anymore!" we both laughed "cmon let's watch a horror!" I froze "eh..erm, how about later? ok, well it already 4:30 wanna get you some more ice? a drink?" he looked confused "ok, then.." I smiled and went out. Man I hate scary movies they scar me for more than a month. I have an active imagine I can imaging stuff like ghost creepy crawlies, OH NO!!  I turned around to check if there were any creepy crawlies, I ran to the kitchen and grabbed some ice and juice and ran back to the room.

Harry's POV:

 "cmon let's watch a horror!" she froze "eh..erm, how about later? ok, well it already 4:30 wanna get you some more ice? a drink?" I looked over her confuse "ok, then.." I said and she went out. What was wrong? maybe she's afraid, no i don't think so. "harry? so what do like to watch"  "um... Sarah is there something you would like to tell me?" she looked away "WHAT?! no I just...um...drink youre juice and put some ice on your bruise." I put my finger on her chin andlifted her face abit so we could look at each other.

Sarah's POV:

We were staring at each others eyes I felt something different, was it butterflies in my stomach? no, it can't be Im not inlove with him, am I? Well, he has been my best friend his sweet, kind, adorable. Maybe I am inlove-. I was cutted of by his lips unto mine, he pushed to the bed (gross... lol! sorry for disturbin.:D ) "harrry!" I groaned, "shut up.. he whispered and kissed my neck, I moaned. Sh*t I frikin moaned, what the heck!! He finally stop "hey, you fine babe?"  "FINE?! the heck you frikin pushed me to the bed!" he smirked "did it feel good?"  "shut up." I blushed and pushed him away "so I found your soft spot did I?" he smirked, I rolled my eyes "no you didn't, now can we watched another romantic movie?"  "you like watching 'romantic' movies, but don't like to get romantice, eh?" I laughed while inserting the movie ad nodded my head "yes, my parenst would allow cause I'm too you and I think I agree with them..." he crossed his arms, and looked sad. "fine, what movie?" he said looking all confused "Crazy,stupid, love!" he smiled (who saw stupid, cray love already? it has weird parts though gross parts, comment on what you think of the movie!)