Chapter 25

Hannah POV:

"Look Sar, I know you're mad but atleast give one sentence to Harry?" Bea's right, I mabye should give him a chance. I hold the door knob, getting ready to open it. Someone grabbed my whole body and dragged me away from the door. Bea was still talking "His realy worried and-" "Aahhhh! help!" I started crawling fast to the door and reached for it "come here." he/she dragged my foot to the corner and carried me, then jumped out of the frikin window!

He/she carried me and went in the forest (Im so sorry I didn't tell you but there's a forest at the back of her house xD) "mmh!!! mhh!! MHH!!!" I screamed well kinda "shut up." 'HE' said I can tell because of the voice. We went inside an old house made of wood and put me chained in the basement, "now you stay there and I'll look or the light." he kissed my forehead and walked in the darkness. OMG I'm gonna die maybe be stabbed!! OH NO! NO NO NO NO, I thought.

The light flickered on and the blury image of a man walked near me, he becoming much more clearer now. HOLY SH**!! "hi Sarah.." he smiled as he kneeled down infront of me "what do you want?" he starting checking me out "your virginity.." he started to kiss me andbiting my lower lip (again forcing) I pushed his body away with feet and spitted in his face. I have to think quick I don't want to loose my virginity to crazy nut junk! Lie, I'm sorry but I have to! "I'm not a virgin.." he eyes were shocked "WHAT?!" he stood up.THINK! "um.. erm... Harry took it." wait, what did I just say?! "F**K!" I giggled softly "Your gonna be stuck here for your life and never see that Harry again!" he went upstairs and locked the door behind! "LET ME OUT OF HERE!!" I shouted again and again as loud as I can hope someone else except for Josh can hear me.

~^~^~^~^

Probably 1 and 30 hours past midnight. Still in these chains alone in the basement. I've got to get out of here, I can't be stuck here! Wait maybe I have something in my pockets. I stood up and tried to search in my pockets, st*pid Josh he made the chains long, wait these are just ropes?! That proves his very dumb, cause I just found a pocket knife! I always bring it with me for no apparent reason. I started cutting slowly the ropes with my tiny pocket knife, "damn these are thick ropes!"

5 minutes later. "YES!" I whispered with joy and slowly cutting the other rope on my left. IM FREE!! I look for an open window. I went in every corner of the room and started touching the walls if I can find a glass window. I think I pushed a button or something, I just stand there and the wall sudennly moved! 0.0 It was a secret passage way! I walked in the tunnel not knowing were I'm going, it's so dark so I just walked straight ahead.

~*~*~

for over minutes walking and walking I finally arrived in the end and there's a door/ passage on top of me. I pushed it open and went outside "FINALLY IM FREE!" I screamed and looked at the surroundings "my house?" I closed the passage door and walked in the front door "knock knock. Bea WAKE UP ITS ME SAR-" the door swung opened "SARAH!" Bea hugged me tightly "Oh my god I'm so happy to see you!" we went inside the living room and sat down on the couch "hey you know that Harry is here right?" she said nodded my head no. " Oh well I'll just call him then. HARRY SARAH IS HE-" "shh!" I whispered "whats wrong?" she was confused I know. "Why is harry here?!" I looked straight in her eyes with range, what if Harry slept with Bea. Ok, that's it he pushed my limits long enough "HARRY COME THE F**K DOWN!" I shouted on the top of my lungs I don't care if the neighbors can here me. Harry went down and hugged me "Oh my god Sarah your fine!" I pushed him away "did you sleep with Bea?!" he looked over bea and nodded his head no "no I didn't." bea ran to me "chill sarah, yes we were in the same room but Harry was sleeping on your sleeping bag. We were absolutely far away." Bea patted my back "is it true?" I looked over harry "yeah.." I calmed (LOL doesn't MAKE SENSE!! XD) "well who wants coffee?" Bea yawned "no I'm tired I want to go to sleep. NIGHT!" she went upstairs "I want" Harry said and we went in the kitchen.

We sat down in the couch and drinked our coffee "I'm so happy your home!" Harry spoke "yeah.." I answered back. "where were you anyway?" I finished my coffee and putted it in the sink and went back in "um.. in the forest in like there was like a small house there in the middle and Josh tied me to a-" Harry cut me "he what?!" Harry's coffee fell on the floor "Oh no I'm so sorry!" He grabbed a rag and wiped it quickly. I think he looks cute. "Your so cute when your very sorry!" I giggled "haha!very funny Sar, c'mon we should go to bed it's already late." He put the rag back in the kitchen and just stand there infront of me "no, I wanna watch a movie!" I protested "it's 2;30 am. Are you sure you want to watch it is pretty late." I nodded my head like a kid as Harry put on the cd and sat beside me "You are like I kid you know." he teased "bleeh!!" I place my tounge out at him, he said luaghed as we watched the movie (A/N I dunno what movie xD You can just pick it out yourself!!) 

~*~*~

Harry's POV:

"ok were done, cmon let's go up-" she cutted me "NO! I WANNA WATCH ANOTHER *yawn* MOVIE..." she smiled like a kid, I just nodded no " We need to sleep we are probably recording our 4th song for the Take Me Home album tomorrow and I need the energy to do it.." she shaked her head no and no all the time until I finally gave up "fine, but trust me first minute of the movie you'll fall-" I was cutted by her peacefull snore "we didn't even started yet." I laughed. I grabbed a blanket and wrapped her with it and sat beside her and brushed her hair "goodnight." I whispered "I'm Happy your back" I kissed her forehead and started singing our new song "Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me, but bear this in mind it was meant to be. And i'm joining all the dots with the freckles on your cheecks, and it all makes sence to me..." then I fell into a wonderfull sleep now, tha Sarah is back. With me.

~^~^~^^~^~^~^^~^~^^~^~^~^~^~^^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

WASUP BROS MY NAME'S KIIIRSTEN SAY!!! and I missed you guys! So the video is in the right side                                                                       |           \

                                                                               |              \

            _____________________________|                \

           |                                                                                        \ 

           |                                                                                           \

           |     A PEWDIEPIE VIDEO!!!! <3                                       /      

           |_____________________________                 /

Sorry my arrow is weird, Okie today here in the Phillipines is Sunday, HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL FATHERS IN THE WORLD!!! xDDDDDDDD

I am verry sorry it's not a good chappie, I am focusing on my studies. So Thanks be back and be happy xD LIKE ME!!!! I'll make soon changes of the story if you want me too. Just comment etc me in my account :D

LAV YAH GUYS STAY COOL!!!

~Kirsten :D