Chapter 14 *Edited*

Sarah's POV:

Classes was done I went out and grabbed the things in the locker. O closed my locker "hi!" Joshua said "you scared me... so our lockers are together huh." He smiled "yes! what class are you in?" he asked I looked at the list "um science..." I said "Me too!! shall we go?" he suggested. We walked towards our room. The teacher arrived "class, get a partner so we can start our experiment." I looked at everyone, they all have partners "I guess it's just us.." Joshua said "wanna be partners?" he said, I nodded and we started wearing our goggles, and experiment.

My phone vibrated. "oh shizzle..." I whispered and slowly grabbed my phone. "um, may I be excuse I have to go to the bathroom." I raised my hand and the teacher nodded.I ran to the girls bathroom.

Sarah: harry hi! what I was having classes!

Harry: oh sorry just checking on yah, so did you meet someone?

Sarah: oh yes!

Harry: ok so what's her name?!

Sarah: *laughing* He is not a her! his name is Joshua?

Harry: is he cute?

Sarah: what?!? oh um yeah..

Harry: oh...ok...

Sarah: I have to go Harry, thanks for caring!

Harry: ok.. bye good luck.

I went to the room fast. I went back to the chair beside Joshua "hi did I miss anything?" I said and we giggled "no!" and we continued to put chemicals on each other. Classes was done and it was lunch.

I went to the table in the corner of the canteen. "can I seat beside you?" Joshua said and sat down beside me "did you have fun?" he asked "yeah!" I said happily and he smiled. Suddenly a girl came "hi Joshua! who's that?" A girl with black hair and has brown eyes sat down in front of me "Hi! I'm Sindy! what's your name?" she said in a french accent "I'm Sarah nice too meet you!" I said and we shook our hands "I'm Joshua's friend are you new here?" I nodded back and we ate. Suddenly two boys came and they were wearing black "HELLO FREAKS! oh look guys a new girl! what's your name pretty face?" he said and slammed the table which made our plat shake "Get out Gary, can we get our free time? once!" Sindy said "OH NO!... what's your name freak!" he said and pointing at me "her name is Sarah, Gary, now get out!" Joshua said protectively "oh, got a crush now pretty boy? well.. ok I'll leave you in peace!" he said and left pointing and laughing at me "cakesniffer!" I whispered "what the heck is wrong with them?" I asked Joshua and Sindy looked at each other "I think he likes you..." Sindy said "what?! why he was mean!" I said "well when Sindy was still new, Garry liked her I don't know now he still has bit feelings for her, and usually new girls here, he usually like them. That's why be careful.." Joshua said and that scared and shocked me "I hate him.." I looked over Gary which was he was staring at me.

We put our plates down and we went out. "what class are you?" Sindy asked "english.." I said "math.." Joshua said "well I'm English to so I'll show you the room Sarah, cmon let's go before were late. Bye Josh!" Sindy said

We walked to or room, "oh no Gary's here"i muttered Sindy looked sad and we looked around to find our chair, the only available is beside Gary and beside the chair beside the empty chair. I didn't have a choice but sat beside Gary. Gary smiled, I feel awkward at him smiling at me "hi, I'm sorry about a while ago. can we start over?" he said politely "um....ok?" I said he smiled and put out his hand "Hi! I'm Gary. nice too meet you Sarah." I shook his hand "nice too meet you too Gary." I said and let go of his hand and the bell rang and the teacher went in, "Sindy, Gary is really a nice kid." I whispered "she was shocked "he really likes yo and maybe he'll stop bullying you and all of us." she whispered back.

After classes, we head out to the locker "bye Sarah!I'm in locker 45! see you soon!" Sindy waved goodbye and now I was alone. I found my locker and opened it "hi josh! how was class?" I asked Josh nodded and Gary opened his locker which was the other side of mine "oh hi Hannah!" he said "Hi ga-" I was cutted by Joshua "get away from her!" he said and blocked me "oh, I was just being friendly but I guess if you want me to leave then ok." he said and left "that was weird he was all kind." joshua said and we walked "yah!! he was nice since English. what class are you?" I asked he was in his thinking face "history...." I nodded and we both went to the same class.

After class was done, dad got me home. I ran to my bedroom and lied down on my bed and fell asleep...

°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°••°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°••°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Hahahahhaahah loL! yah think Sarah will like Joshua/Gary/Harry? you think these three boys will fight for Sarah's love?! well comment me for more ideas and I'm dead serious..

Comment

Vote

Share

Fan!!!