Chapter 28

A/N:

You guys will have no idea what will happend here, and kinda weird. I'm sorry >:D lol

btw have you guys heard of that...ZAYN AND PERRIE ARE ENGANGED SINCE AUGUST 18,2013!!! AAhhhhh!!! :"""">

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

"Don't love the person who doesn't love you back, our you'll be left hurt."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Sarah's POV:

*In her birthday party*

Everyone gathered near me. My friends, Bea, the lads and their girlfriends Perrie and Eleanor.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!!! YEHEY!" Everyone cheered "Thank you so much guys!" I hugged them. "Anything for the birthday girl!" Liam said I smiled. "Why don't we grab a drink?" we all said yes and started drinking.

1st drink 2nd drink. I looked around. Everyone was drunk. Louis was already lying down on the ground sleeping. Liam was just sitting down looking at his phone, I bet he didn't drink at all. Zayn was, already talking nonsence with Harry. Niall was putting his arm on my shoulder.

"I LOVE YOU SARAH" Niall shouted. I looked at him cocking an eyebrow, luckly I wasn't that drunk, but my body feels weak "AAHHHHHH" Everyone teased "Gooo Niaaaaaall" Zayn said in a loosy way "I love youuuuuuuu" Niall said poking my nose "Niall your drunk" I said "no... I love you " Niall answered twirling my hair. "Niall your drunk your not you" I said. He did answer anything but instead he nodded his head. I nodded back and smiled. "Let's go to bed" he smiled "Guys! I'm taking Niall to bed!" they all ignored me.

We walked to Niall's bedroom. I open the door and placed Niall on his bed.

"Love me back" he said. "uh uh..." I looked at him with wide eyes "you should go to bed" I started walking to the door "I'm sorry, please sleep beside me" he opened his blue eyes.

Wow Niall is really different when his drunk...

"I can't Niall" I opened the door "ok"was all he could answer,"night" I smiled and closed the door.

I walked to my bedroom. And fall into a deep sleep.

*-*-*-*-*-*-

I'm sorry its so short guys! :<

Can I have 1 request from you guys? Please tweet:

#voteonedirection

So 1D will win in the VMAs :>

Thanks..

And

Bye...

~Kirsten