Chapter 17 *Edited*

A/N: important!

Sorry that I updated it long we were have a vacation and it was fun (kinda) I just took pics and stuff. Yo! I'm really sorry! thanks for understanding!!

^~^~^~^^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^^~^~^~^~^~^

Sindy's POV:

"hey Sindy!!" Joshua whispered "what?" I whispered back and bent down so no one can see, he looked at Sarah all listening to the teacher "hey um...can you give me some advise on asking girls out?" i looked confused "who are you asking out?"he blushed "Sarah...." my eyes widen my heart let out a spark "o-ok..then well, you just need to be confident to ask her don't be scared, but be sure to that she likes you our it'll be ruined next, have a great place for you to go on a date lastly dress nice be romantic, have fun, be sweet etc. but mostly don't have...uughh you know.." he nodded "I get it, I won't promise."

~~~~~

Joshua's POV:

Classes was done and we went to the locker "bye guys!" Sindy waved. "so, um Sarah, are you like busy tomorrow night?" i looked down and rubbed my neck "um yea, why?" she said and closed her locker and we walked outside "so um I just wanna..you know ask- *teet* *teet*" i looked "bye Josh you can tell me tomorrow!!" she waved I waved back and she left.

I sighed and watch her leave. Someone  touched my shoulder "aww.. sorry for that Josh, but she isn't the right girl for you. You should date someone much popular,cute and much more beautiful than her, someone like, I don't know, me!" I turn to back to her "shut up Casandra, I'll never date you, I'll never will, you must just go off and find another dude, cause I'll never date  you or LIKE you...so be it!" I shrugged her hand of me and walked away "someday you'll regret what you said!" I laughed "hah! yeah regret it ! I'll like you when your dead!!" I stomped her foot o the ground and I continued laughing.I walked to Sindy "hey sindy!!" I said and gave her a hu "how was it?!" she smiled and we walked to the hallway "um..it wasn't that great cause..." she stopped "what?! she didn't! oh I'm gonna-" i stopped her "no it's ok, I actually didn't finish my sentence cause he left but she's available honored night." she calmed down and took a deep breath "I thought she didn't say yes cause a girl would be very lucky to date you.." I smiled "well thank you!" I said and waved to her and went to the car. "wow is that Sarah?" mom asked "well she is lovely!" I waved back at sindy "no mom she's not Sarah she's Sindy and yes she is lovely.." I smiled to my mom "well you should ask her out sometimes"   "um well maybe sometime, but I'm asking another girl out I bet you know her, her name is Sarah." mom smiled and it was silent in the car. I arrived at home and went to bed and changed my clothes.

--

*teet* *teet* *teet* *teet*

--

From: unkown number

Hey! Josh it's me Sarah, i wanted to ask you, what were you gonna ask mme about tomorrow night...xx

--

To: Sarah

Oh who told you my number?

--

from: Sarah

Sindy told me I got her number a while ago at school at lunch we shared numbers.and I asked yours so I can ask you something

--

To: Sarah

Ask me what?