Chapter 26

So yeah I decided to add a chappie and I THINK that I am not gonna make a sequel. :) I like this chappie, A LOT WILL HAPPEN AND YOU WILL JUMP OFF YOUR CHAIR!!! Well... maybe :)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~

Sarah's POV:

I woke up, alone in the couch. I stood up and went to the kitchen.

"Hey Sar!" Niall was eating a pancake, and waved at me. "Hey Niall, um...Where are Harry and Bea?" he took a gulp "They went to the mall, I stayed here cause you were sleeping and you'll be alone." he put the dish in the sink 'by the way i'm sorry you and Harry broke up.' I sighed "yeah it's fine no need to ay sorry." he gabbed a pancake from the pan "I made you pancakes." I nodded my head "thanks! hm! This taste goooood!" he laughed at sat infront of me.I was eating my pancake. Nial's face was flushing with the color pink, wonder what made him blush.

'um...Niall?" he looked at me showing his beautiful sky blue eyes." Why are you pink?" i teased "what?" his face became back to normal "cmon I saw you..." I took a last bite of my pancake and put it in the sink. "cmon you can tell-" his lips crashed into mine. I pushed him away.

"NIALL?!?!?!?! WHAT THE ACTUALL F**K?!?!" he sighed and looked down "I am so sorry about that... I actually didn't mean it. Pleas forgive me." he started paying with his fingers.Feelingg sorry, I went near him and hugged him "It's fine...It wil just stay between us ok?" he looked back at me smiling "thank you." he whispered in m ear and kissed my cheek. "Please...Tell me." I said "ok.." we both sat down the tiny couch.

"It doesn't mean anything right?" he shaked his shoulders "I don't know." "What do you mean you don't know?! If Harry will find out he is gonna kill us both! You better answer now Niall so we both can fix it!" I snapped "I-I'm sorry for shouting. I'm just shoked why." he looked at me "Want to know the truth?!" I nodded my head. he scooted beside me "what if I tell you I like you." my eyes became wide, I jumped out of the couch "no... WHAT?" he stood up and he was infront of me "since when? and why now?" he shaked his shoulder again "I'm sorry I said it to you just after you guys broke up..." he looked down, I sighed at threw my self to the couch "Niall... Look let us pretend this never happend ok?" his lips formed into a straight line.

"HEY GUYS!! WERE BACK!" Louis shouted "Hi. Louis." I walked up to them "hey." Niall followed me. "Did soething happend here?" Harry came from behind raising an eyebrow at the two of us "No. We just ate pancakes..." Harry calmed down and handed me something "I bought you this." it was a box, I opened it and there displayed a beautiful diamond dress. "Here, I'll put on you." he went from behind and put it on me "Thanks it's beautiful." I looked at it. It's a heart shaped necklace with a tiny flower in the side of it (I just decribed mine ). Everyone went in the kitchen except for Niall. He stared and me with his sad face. I pretend like I didn't see him and went straight to the kitchen with the lads. I know that was mean but I ha to do that so they won't suspect anything.

I sat down beside Bea and Harry. Niall came in and sat infront of me. I feel akward to be honest. :/

"Are you ok?" Harry looked at me. "uh?" I looked over him "Is there something wrong?" I nodded my head and put on a fake smile "Oh, it's just... It's almost school time that's why. And I have to go back home." he nodded his head "oh yeah I forgot... Um can you staywith

us for this school year? We could have more time." I shaked my shoulder. "I don't kno-" "Please???" he pleaded with his puppy dog eyes. I gave in. "ok. fine. Yes I will." they jumped with joy and they all hugged me.

Except for Niall. Did I do something bad? What if his mad at me.

They all let go of me. We decided to go pack my bags and go back to their flat. Yey!

-*-*-*-

"I missed this place. WOAH!" clothes, dirt. Everywhere its like theor was a tornado or something. "S-sorry about that." Louis said as Zayn and him looked down. I smiled. Harry grabbed my bag and went upstairs. "Here you can stay here, I'll go sleep in the couch." he put my bag down "no, I'll stay im the couch and you stay here." Harry nodded his head "No you stay here."

I answered directly "You stay here."

"you"

"no you."

"YOU"

"Yooouuu...."

"stay here I insist." he took a step closer to me.

"Trust me I'll be fine." I smiled

"you can stay her-" Harry was cutted by louis saying "How about you guys sleep together instead." Harry nodded his head "Yeah.. I mean yeah, if it's fine with you." I nodded my head "Yeah its fine."

We both went down and joined Louis, and Zayn sitting down amd watching a game. Wait, where is Liam and Niall?

-*-*-*-*

Niall's POV:

"Niall, let's talk." I sighed "Ok." Liam and I walked to my room. He closed it, I sat down and he was in front of me.

"Why are you like that?" Liam asked.

"What are you talking about?" I crooked an eyebrow.

"I know there is somthing wrong." I nodded my head 'no' for the answer.

"Unless if you tell me why are you suddenly quiet. We are noy going out of this room." Liam acts like my dad sometimes, but I know he just cares.

I sighed "I... I"

"You what?"

"I...Kissed Sarah"

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Hiiiiiiiiiiii guys! I know it wss late but I did publish this after O published the Author's Note, weird... :/

Soo... I know it did not let fall out of your chair but you were shocked when Niall kissed Sarah right??? RIGHT?!? O-O

Well, lol ok then! xD

Have to go now, BYYYEEE!!!!!!!

~Kirsten