Chapter 19

Not my best page, and sorry it took long. :) pls share or vote for me..

^~^~^^~^~^~^^^~^~^~^~^~^^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^^~^^~^~^~^~^~^~^^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Joshua's POV:

"Mom! have you found Darwin's tux?" suddenly the door swung open "What are you doing in my room?!"  Darwin pusshed me "What the heck?! I'm just looking for your tux!"    "who agreed to let you use it?!"   "MOM" I too a deep breath  "DARWIN! LET YOU LITTLE BROTHER USE YOUR TUX, HE HAS A DATE!" mom shouted from downstairs "just ecause your my little brother doesn't mean you could borow 'all' my stuf, but i'll let you slide on this one..." He grabbed a box under his bed and took the tux out "here, now get out!" I ran back to my bedroom. Stupid brother.  I put the tux on my bed and showered.

Sarah's POV:

"ok mom, how does it look?!" I went downstairs "it looks great hunny! We have to go now, or were gonna be late, here's the keys." she gave me the keys and kiss my cheek "don't do anything stupid!" dad said and kissed my forhead and closed the door.

I went back to my room and took a shower. "time.. 11:47, wow there till like 4 hours till he picks me up.."

*teet* * teet* *teet* *teet*

From: Joshua

Hey sarah, There's been change of plans, can I pick you up after lunch?

-----

To: Joshua

Yeah, sure my parents are out so, you'll pick me up after lunch?

-----

From: Joshua

better make it quick, I'm fast at eating!

-----

To: Joshua

hehe ok I'm in the kitchen, SLOW DOWN!!!

-----

From: Joshua

hehe ok, i\I'll slow down for you..

-----

I went downstairs still wrapped in the towel and ate my lunch. i went back to my room and changed to my dress. I brushed my teeth, and putted alittle of makeup. I went dowstairs and grabbed my purse and the keys and went out "ok, I just have to wait." I sat at the swing in our frontyard.

*teet* *teet* *teet* *teet* *teet*

From: JOshua

R u ready?!

-----

To: Joshua

Ready as I'll evr be! were are you

----

From: joshua

outside your house...

----- 

"Oh! i didn't realize you there standing!" I laughd and closed the fence "nice house..."   "nice... car, whoa, is this your car?!" he laughed and opened the door "no, it's my brother's and mine."   "oh, thank you!" I gave him a heeky smile. We rode off to a woderful restaurant, "wow...." he led me in "this ismy aunt's and uncles, so that means I'm aloud here everytime." and we sat down on a table "wow your so rich!" I said as he sat down beside me. "what do you want my dear?"   "I want a taco." he was shoked "oh ok then two tacos for the lady and I, thank you." the waitress nodded and left.

*teet* * teet* *teet* *teet*

From: Harry Styles

hey! so watcha doin?

------

To: Harry Styles

On my 1st date. How bout u, are u feeling fine already?

-----

From: Harry Styles

ok then ,I'm good,yes.I sw this girl at the backstage,she's cute, can u give me some advice?

-----

To:Harry Styles

harry,  your god with ladies. although i'm not good with giving advise. So is she the prettiest girl you've ever seen?

-----

From: Harry Stylles

Yes! she's pretty! Oh I have to go now, wish me luck!

------

to: Harry styles

Me too I have to go, bye! and GOOD LUCK!!

-----

That was a very akward conversation, and the weirdest part when I asked somethin about the girl. I mean I'm happy though, maybe I'm...... no I don't think so his just my best friend and all, I dont like him, I like Josh. "Sarah? sarah you still there, who are texting with?" I snapped out of my mind "nothing.nothing. Just my best friend..." the waitress came back with some tacos "it's time to eat!" He grabbed his taco and ate fast. Wow, he eats like that? I never saw him eat like that, cute. I grabbed my taco and ate it. 

We went out of the restaurant and went in the car "did you have fun?" he aksed. My phone vibrated, "Harry Styles dating backstage girl, although they just met?". WTF?! she's not that pretty though, no offense. man, I'm realy bad. "ok were here." I looked in th window "oh.. thanks for the ride..." I went out "ok, then." I closed the door and wwent to the house. "How was your date hunny/"   "yeah.. thans for asking.." I went straightly uptsairs.

Me: hello Bea?

Bea: HELLO SARAH I MISSED YOU! how are you?

Me: good...good...good did you know Harry's dating a girl?

Bea: yeah,he intruduced her to us her name is Molly. Sweet girl.

Me: oh ok...

Bea: hey have you realized that before he met Moly, he wa all sad adn stuff

me: like I know what happend........

Bea: dont be mean..... What happend to you why are you allmean and stuff

Me:its not like im jealous, I was on my 1st date.

Bea: wow! good for you. speaking of dates I keep getting love letters..

Me: FROM WHO?!

Bea: .....Niall....

Me: ....wow...

Bea: who's you're date?

Me: his name is Joshua.

Bea: Joshua....Joshua.... is his nickname Josh?

Me: yeah...

Bea: old classmate....

Me: what?

Bea: he was my old classmate...

Me: ok I have to go now...

Bea; k bye!

*teet* *teet* *teet* * teet* 

I put my phone in my table ad went to sleep.

^^~^~^^~^~^~^^~^~^^~~^^~^~^~^^~^~^~^^~^~^^~^~^^^~^~^~^^~^~^~^~^^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^^~~^~^^~^~^~^~^~^~^^~^

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to make and idea for the story, coment your ideas. PLS. thank you! Not my best page but I didt think of anyhting, at all.