Chapter 12 *Edited*

Sarah's POV:

"bye!" my last words to my friend. I sighed and played some tunes and continued unpacking my clothes [ hah!! wait why am I laughing?! Because you like Harry duhh what else!! no I don't, as a Friend!! yeah friend, he is a boy and he is your friend, he is you BOYFRIEND!!!] I talked to my self "I must be crazy.." I joked and I was done putting the last cloth I have and lied down on my bed "3:30.... uh, school tomorrow a new school, with unknown people, probably I'll get bullied I know..." I said, when I was in my old school, girls and boys bullied me (not really bullied like boxing, not stuff like the, like teasing her bad nicknames) called me "a slut", "a fat whore", "a poor girl", "dumb" every words hurt me, and that's when I met Bea she always hated them, she said when she was still new she was like that but she ignored them and focused on my studies, and the. "POOF" I ignored them and everyone stopped teasing me and I became an honor student and I stayed with Bea and Daryl(other best friend, who is still included with her).

------------ 3 hrs later--------------------------------------

"Sarah! come down and eat!!" mom shouted and I directly came down to the kitchen. [When is Harry gonna call. Miss him. as my friend. Friend.friend.friend.] I repeated over and over my head "what are you thinking." mom asked "is this about this Harry boy?!" dad said and looked at me straight in the eyes, which always creep me out, "no, I was thinking what kind of fish is this." I lied "oh okay..." dad said and went back eating his food.

After I went back to my room and jumped down beside my phone and waited, then..

*ring-ring* I directly answered it.

Me: Hello Harry wasup! what you doin? are you fine? is Bea and Daryl still there?!

Harry: wow! to much questions! um. hey wasup! I'm watching a scary movie with the lads, and can't cuddle anyone, Yes I'm fine still kinda, and erm, uh, Bea and Daryl is still her watching with us.

Me: wow, I wish I was there.

Harry: yeah..

Me: erm... what happened why are you not fine?

Harry: oh! I'm fine I was just joking around...uhh so what are you doing there?!

Me: oh well' nothing trying to prepare for school tomorrow and nothing much, lying on my bed, thinking of something, more someone.

Harry: oooo!!! who! who! who!

Me: uhh erm. none of your business..

Harry: okay, is it some guy you met there?

Me: I didn't met anybody yet. I mean, tomorrow maybe, if they won't bully me..

Harry: what?! why will they bully you?!

Me: I don't know why...

Harry: ok well, if you got a crush on someone let me meet him.

Me: YES SIR!! *laughing*

Harry: *laughing* aah!!!"

Me: what's the matter?!

Harry: oh it the movie..

Me: oh I thought it was, pftt!! a hahahahahahahhaha!!!!!

Harry: what's so funny?

Me: I won't tell you you'll get mad!'hahahahahha!!!

Harry: cmon!

Me: ok. for once I thought it was a Oprah woman screaming!

Harry: hey, that's not funny!

Me: ha!! I know, so I'll sto- hahahah!!!! er.. I mean ok..

Harry: *yawning*

Me:sleepy? Harry?

Harry: I'm so bored,

Me: about us talking?

Harry: no.. about this movie, I'm so bored I could sleep.

Me: speaking of sleep, I have to go to sleep too! Its already 10 and I have to go to school at 7...

Harry: oh.. well I had fun talking with you!

Me: same here! Night!

Harry: NIGHT LOVE!!!

*teet* *teet* *teet* *teet*

[Night Harry...] I thought, and slowly closed my eyes.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°°•°•°°•°•°°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Thanks for rading guys!! and in my place which is already 12:19 am in our place, NIGHTY-NIGHT!!!!!!!!!

SHARE,COMMENT, VO-yawn! erm... I mean VOTE and FAN ME!!! thanks mean a lot (well, kinda I have school and 1D but it means a lot too Ok?!) Oh yeah follow me on twitter

@kiko_1Der

yeah!! I'll follow you back!!

:DDD