Chapter 18 *Edited*

Harry's POV: 

*ring* *ring* *ring* *ring*  

Me : hello?

Her : hey Harry you know what?!  

Me : hey Sarah just the person I was looking for. I was just gonna ak you-

 Her : wait! I got asked out!!!  

Me : oh.........well good for you!  

Her : Thanks! hey um, what were you gonna ask me?  

Me : um.. nothing... hey I have to now. I'm not feeling well.  

Her : are you ok, Harry?  

Me: well yeah um I really have to go now.  

Her : well ok then. Get well soon Harry!  

: bye.  

Her : BYE!!

*teet* *teet* *teet* *teet*

Nice conversation Harry.Great she's already inlove with someone, my chances are gone now maybe after there gonna date. I'm not gonna let her disract me, I have to take her off my mind, how?. "hey how do take your mind out of someone?" i went down and jumped beside Louis and Niall "how about go find someone else,date someone else..." Liam said and continued watching the movie "Is this 'The Notebook'?" Louis and Niall nodded there heads. I watch the movie with them.

 "So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday." Yeah, I want you all you forever and ever. 

The movie was done and we all went to our rooms. "hey zayn how does it feel to likes somebody but doesn't love erm I mean like someone but doesn't like you back?" Zayn sighed "so you're saying that Sarah doesn't like you but you like her?"   "yeah..WAIT! how do you know?!" Zayn laughed "it's obvious bro you like her!" he continued laughing and lied down "oh, I just  wish she like me." I lied down beside Zayn "man that's really gonna happened, I mean what king of girl wouldn't like you?" his last sentence the he fell asleep "yeah... night Zayn." he didn't answer but snored instead.

~~~~~~

Sarah's POV: 

...Saturday... 

"yes! Saturday!!!" I came downstairs jumping with joy. "well take a bath Sarah wee going to the mall..." mom said and offered me two pancakes. I smiled and after I took a shower.

~~~~~

Harry's POV:

"WAKE UP!!!" I opened my eyes "hey Lou." he smiled and went out "hey Zayn wake up, better get ready for later." he opened his eyes and went to the C.R.

Take me for a ride, ride

Oh baby take me high, high

Let me make you first, first

Make it last all night, night

Take me for a ride, ride

Oh baby take me high, high

Let me make you first, first

Make it last all night...

I'm gonna make you feel like you're the only girl in the world

Like you're the only one that I'll ever love

Like I'm the only one who knows your heart

Only girl in the world...

Like I'm the only one that's in command

Cause you're the only one who understands

How to make me feel like a man

Only girl... 

"ok were done we better take a shower now." Liam said and we all took a shower.

~~~~~~

Sarah's POV:

"C'mon Sarah we ahve to go!!!" mom sreamed downstairs I ran and went in the car. "mom why are we going to the mall" mom smiled "to buy you a new dress for your FIRST date." I giggled and checked my phone.

--

From: Joshua

Hey Sarah! so like yeah. are you ready?!

--

To: Joshua

haha I'm ready since you asked me, but it's still later remember?

--

From:Joshua

yes I remember, I'm just makin sure babe...

--

To: Joshua

Okiee... Well I'm gonna get ready now, bye Josh! <33

--

Mom parked the car and we went in the mall, "so... mom what shop are, we goin?" she smiled and pointed "the there were I buy my favorite clothes. we walked in "wow mom!" mom smiled at me and brought me to an isle were there were cocktail dresses  "wow mom it's pretty cool I like it! Let's but it!" I grabbed the dress and went to the cashier "wait you need a sandal for that.." mom grabbed a pair of sandals and showed it to me "simple!! I like it it's good with this dress!" I complemented and we paied.

^~^~^^~^~^~^^~^~^^~^~^^~^~^~^^~^~^^~^~^^~^~^^~^~^~^^~^~^^~^~^~^^~^~^~^^~^~^~^^~^~^~^^~^~^~^^

HEHEHEH!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for readin!! can I ask you one request? pleas read "My Best Friend" it another story made by me!!

#Imagine

You arrived at London, it was your first time and today was the signing of the TMH album in your place (London) you were so excited you were there early. It was already your turn, you saw Harry first "Cheeky aren't we today?!" you said to Harry "I an say the same to you, tell me why are we cheeky?" you blushed and smiled "well I finally got to see you guys, and I'm finally in London!" he was shocked "so your a first timer here in London?" you nodded ad smiled "well, I would like to tour you around London." you smiled "no really thank you for you offer but I can handle myself"

 "no I insist I'll tour around after the signing, I don't like to argue with you, you didn't have a choice so you nodded "ok great! you sit her beside me and-"   "CMON STOP LOVEY DUBY WE HAVE MORE TO SIGN!!" Paul said and you started moving to another chair until you we're finish. You sat at the back of harry. after no one was there so you went out of the mall "well guys I have to go I have to this lady around London!" He waved at the others and you both left. You tour around London all day, it was already sunset " I saved the best for last!" he said and smiled. You were in the beach it was a beautiful sunset "isn't it lovely?" he said and you both sat down it the sand "yes..." You smiled at the sun. "hey um I know ITV's met you for a a day but I want to start a relationship..." you were so shocked "um....er....YES!!!" you said and hugged him. And it was the best years o your life after..

Not really my best imagine.. but thanks for reading!!!