Chapter 20

HEYA!! thanksfor reading toa ll yah readers!! I know it's getting lame and all but, no one wants to help meh. :''( well that's ok, but I'll be updating slow.

THANKS FOR tHE LIKES!!

first I need 5-10 votes. just asking 5-10 that's not gonna hurt yah right? thanks! 

Oh yeah, who heard of the "WHERE WE ARE TOUR 2014" I'm so excited, just wsh that they'll go here in the Philppines. 0.0

Again, thank you!!

^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^^~^~^~^~^~~^^~^~^~^~^~

Sarah's POV:

I woke up at the sound of my alarm, "*sigh* alarm, I hate you so much you kno that right? I talk to my phone and offed the alarm. i went to the bathroom and fixed my hair "HUNNY HARRY'S HERE!!". What? I thought he'll  I mea they'll be here net week.Maybe his here cause, his just early? "SARAH!!!" mom continued sreaming, "YES I'M COMING!! yo Harry hey!" I miled and we went to the living room 'nice pj's." he smirked, I looked at my outfit I was wearing my pink cupcake pj's"oh! um, hehehe thanks! why are you here so early?"  "look, I just wanted to see my...my..."  "what?" he looked at me "my best friend that's all.." he looked at the ground "AWW! YOURE SO SWEET!" I hugged him he hugged me back "hey um, I'm gonna tell you something I should ahve told you a long time ago.." ( a/n OMG!!! WHAT IS IT!) "what?" WAit, I have to change this is realy embarasing! "ok I-"  "wait! hold that thought i'm gonna change first." He looked disapointed but nodded his head.

Harry's POV:

She left. "HANNAH!!" I jumped out of the chair and ran to her mom "HARRY CAN YOU CALL 911?! HANNAH!!!!!" I noddded ad looked for it"there!" I grabbed and calld 911 "hello sir, what is your emergency?"  "my best friend's dad is on the floor toching his chest tight!"  "ok sir well be right there! Just stay calm"   "I am calm.."  "ok sir.. well be there quick"  "you better" I put the phone down. "Harry! MY DAD!" I hugged her it's gonna be ok they'll be here any-" I was cutted my some nursses taking his dad to the ambulace "c'mon let's go." I grabbed her hand and we walked to the ambulance "is he gonna be okay?" I aksed "maybe sir"he said "dad? dad? DAD!?" sarah said while shaking here dad "mam, please dont shake him, his fine.." the nurse said "it's ok." I tryed to cheer her up, she hugged me tight "harry, Idont want him to be gon-"  "it's gonna be fine don't cry.." i patted her back "I-I just can't live without him, his my dad, I love him."  "I know Sarah, it hurts but you need to stay strong..." she cried more and more.

Finally we arrived in three minutes. "Mrs. Jonas?" she stood up "yes?"  "do you want to stay with your husband?" she nodded and went in. "can I go in?" sarah stood up "sorry mam only one can go in." she was sad and sat back down and looked at her phone "oh shi*" she cursd "what?! why?" she showed me the phone.

Harry Styles dating a mistery girl? pic>>>> harrrydatingagirl.pic  (ok i just made that up ok...)

"sh** I hate paparazzi!" I said we both agreed. *teet* *teet* *teet* *teet* "Hey sarah was that your's?" I turned around and found her crying (again) "WTF!!" I peered a littl to see the text.

-----

From: Joshua

So youre cheatin on me, well you can't now..WERE DONE!

-----

"F*** MY LIFE!!" she cursed and cursed "oh my im so sorry..." she hugged me (again, maybe best day for harry..lol) "it was just a damn picture. how could he believe on lies!" she burried her face on my chest "miss?"  "Sarah she's calling you." she wipped her tears "yes?"  "well you can come in now." she smied and ran inside, I smiled and followed in "hey sarah!" her dad hugged her. I sat at the chair and smiled.

 Sarah's POV:

I sat down beside Harry, "what was his case?" mom asked the doctor "well mam, infact he just had a heart cancer and i stage 4 he might only live in less than a month now." I can hear my mom crying we hugged dad and cried "it ok." dad said to cheer us a little. "I love you dad." I hugged him tight "i love you too, don't cry." he smiled at me I smiled bak with my tears flowing downon my cheeks, he wipped my tears "I'm fine Sarah," I hugged him "harry come here for a moment, pls." he smiled an came near "yes sir?" "pls. call me Joseph instead *harry nodded* I want you to take care of my baby when Im gone." he smiled and looked at me "yes sir- erm I mean Joseph I'll take care of littlebaby Sarah!" I punched him plafuly "hey I'm no baby." I said "HERE HUNNY HERE YOUR LUNCH!" mom went in with a tray of soup "sir, he'll be here for about a week or so. for now, only one can stay here " we all looked at each other "mom?" I said "hunny you and Harry must stay home I'll stay here.Harry take care of her, ok?" harry nodded and saluted my mom and we all laughed " wait mom it.s friday don't I have school?"  "it's ok, I called youre principal and said your in the hospital with youre dad. Can I ask one thing? will you get some clothes for youre father?" I smiled and nodded and we went out.

We walked home, we arrived and the door was open "hope nobody stole anythi-" I was cutted by Joshua who was sitting in the couch "what the heck are you doing here?!" I said and came to him "I missed you." I was shoked, if he misses me why did he break up with me "f**k you."  "dont speak like that to me I'm your boyfriend."   "ha! yeah right, you forgot 'EX" he came near me, I can feel his breath spreading in my face, my legs shaking with fear "hey! Get away from this house right now!" I fell on the floor "OH! NOW! THIS IS HARRY STYLES FROM ONE DIRECTION EH! It was your fault why we broke up." harry smirked "yeah you mean why YOU broke up with my-sarah!". Wait, why did he suddenly said my?? I looked at them Joshua spoke up "THAT'S IT!!!!"

^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

OMG!! do you like it!! It was an effort ok? Ok, I want me to trust you one this one.

PLEASE VOTE!! ALL READERS VOTE!!! 10 hehe I changed my mind I need 10 votes for the next chappie! X) pls! that's a deal? thanks love yah all!!