Chapter 16 *Edited*

Sarah's POV

*beep* *beep* *beep*

I slammed my alarm shut. "it was a dream... YES!!" I glanced to my c.r. and took a bath. I prepared for school and ate my breakfast.

I arrived at school early like yesterday. "Joshua, Sarah!" I came to them panting "i had the weirdest dream ever were, Gary went to my house and-..." I stopped saw Gary heading to our direction "I had fun night, Sarah." he winked and walked away "what happened?" Sindy said looking madly and confused "oh shizzle, it was not a dream!" I gasped and the bell rang "explain everything later at lunch, now we have to go to class." Joshua said and Sindy was separated from us.

------------------ lunch--------------

"so what happened?" Sindy said while eating her bread "well Gary's family came for dinner, after my parents and his parents were talking and I put my dish in the sink. He pushed me to the ref and almost kissed me but I kicked his balls and after I walked fast out of the kitchen but he grabbed my hand and whispered 'i'll get you soon..' and that scared the fudge out of me!" I said breathing heavily. Josh and Sindy patted my back and we continued eating.

Sarah and I walked to our next class. Damn I don't want to sit beside that-that fool!. We went in, they were lot's of empty chairs. Yes were early!!. We sat on the second front row and the end near the window. Everyone started getting in and sat down, lastly who walked it was Gary, he stared and me evily. WHAT THE FU** IS WRONG WITH HIM!!!!!!!!!! After the teacher went in and talked and talked about English, it was really lame and all but you know school.