Chapter 7 *Edited*

Aahh!!!! Torn sung by one direction!!! it's amazing!!!

Thanks for reading! and sorry that I updated this story so long.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°••°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°••°•°•°•°•°••°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Sarah's POV:

After Harry left, we continued to pack all our things.

mom: "you like him don't you."

me: "um....yeah..but we stayed, only friends.."

mom:" be careful.."

me:"mom his just a sweet boy I tell you.."

mom:" he is a kind, helpful boy, indeed.."

me: "mom I forgot to tell Bea were moving.."

mom: "ok you can go to there house, but don't take too long.."

I went and brushed my hair, "k mom, I'm going!" mom waved at me.

*knock* *knock* *knock*

Bea's mom was there smiling "hey Sarah!" she said and let me in, then Bea went down "hey Sarah wasup?!"

It made me hard to say, I don't want to leave my best friend we have been friends since we were little but I have to say it "um.. we are.... gonna...um...." Bea and her mom were confused "what?" they both said together "weregonnaleavelondonandgotoparis..." I said and they were more confused "slowly sarah, say it slowly..." her mom said as she offered me water.

me:"ok, were going to paris.."

Bea:"your just visiting.. ppftt!!"

Bea's mom:" so when are planning to go back here??"

me:" wait I meant by, moving too Paris..."

Bea:" SAY WHAT?!? but why don't you like it here?"

me:" I do, it's because of dad's company.."

Bea:" oh.. I'm really gonna miss you Sarah *hugging me* can I at least go with you in the airport??"

me: that'll be great, Harry's going too.."

Bea: Harry? from One Direction? it's like were staying with them already, were lucky directioners!!!"

me:" I know right, wait they're, I mean he wants to stay- I mean... POOOOOP......

Bea:" ugha? whose staying with you again?".

me:" what? heh.....heh.....heh.....I didn't say anything!.."

Bea:" ookk..... so are you done packing?

me:" oh no!! Bea can I go?

Bea:" ya sure, ok bye!"

She waved and opened the door "oh yah were going to the airport at 7:30 to be early!" she smiled. I started running to my bedroom and prepare for tomorrow, I prepared my clothes, and packed them in my bag, all my cosmetics and other things in my bag too, I have my medium sized shoulder bag out and put in my phone charger my water and other stuff I needed for the trip.

"uughh.... I'm so tired .." I lied down in my bed and fell into a wonderful sleep...

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°••°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°••°•°•°•°•°••°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

OMG!! sorry I'M updated it long, we were swimming and I was really tired..

DON'T FORGET TO:

Comment

Vote

and

Fan!!!!!!