Chapter 15 *Edited*

Sarah's POV:

"Sarah! would you come for dinner?!" I opened my eyes and brushed my hair. I went to the kitchen [ oh sh** why is he here!?" I sat down beside Gary's mom and my mom and they all smiled "hi!" I said "hello" they all said, "um. the Baudlaires were here to congratulate us in our move here!" mom said, i was forced to smile. I couldn't help it but notice that Gary keeps on looking at me, I looked back meanly and he looked down to his food. Mine and Gary's parents were in the living room talking about stuff for old people. I went out of the dining room and went to the kitchen and put my dish, when I turned around I was pushed to the ref "what the fu** are you doing?" I said he smiled and directly went to my lips (almost so they didn't kiss) I kicked his balls and he fell to the ground "what the fu. I don't like you.." I said and fixed my self. he stared at me weirdly and smiling at the same time I was so freaked out that I walked fast out of the kitchen, I was almost out of the kitchen when he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him I breathed heavily and my heart pumped fast and i was so scared then he smiled "I'll get you soon.." he whispered and let go of me.

I went to my room quickly I ran to my bed. "what am I gonna do to be away from him. " I said shaking with fear. "Sarah say goodbye to the Baudlaires, i went downstairs and smiled at his parents, he waved at me and winked I was so mad i could kill him right away. I went back to my room and slept.