Chapter 1 *Edited*

Samantha's POV:

"That's what makes you beautiful!"

"I like this song." Bea murmed. "yah this song is AMAZING!" I said.

*surfing the internet*

"hey um, Sam do you know who sang what makes you beautiful?" Bea said, "One Direction*pointing at One Direction's photo* look I think that's One Direction." I said

"look facts, it said One Direction also called 1D was the best british boy band in U.K. the band is compost of Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Niall Horan and Harry Styles. wow!" Bea reading.

"well 1D is much more shorter than One Dire-" Bea inturupted me "wait wait wait shut up for the second,it says that, um, 1D is still on X-Factor and they said they'll let the audience vote on tonight's show, it starts at um 7:00 pm (I actualy forgot what time does X- Factor starts so, yeah.) so let us vote for One Direction!!"

"We need our phones, tabs and our latops" I hurried to my phone, "don't forget popcorn!" Bea said.

"next up One Direction!

"YEAH GO 1D!! kick ther heads off!"

 ***

"You don't know your beautiful! oh oh, that's what makes you beautiul!!"

"yeah go One Direction!!" we both screamed. "well people out there, it's time to vote who will be in the FINALS.." Bea and I directly voted in our phones, tabs and laptops, even my parents phones, "and don't forget, you only have 5 mins." the speaker said then went to comercial. "good we only took like a minute."

"ohh look there back, Sam!!" Bea screamed as I was running out of the bathroom.

speaker: and the winner is....... *misterious music*

"SPIT IT OUT!!!" Bea screamed

speaker: it's...................ONE DIRECTION!!!!!"

"Yey!!!" I cheered.

Bea and I jumped around for One Direction's victory, "ONE DIRECTION!!! whooooo!!!" we both screamed. We celebrated, with more popcorn and chocolate juice "CHEERS FOR 1D!!" we both clicked our glass.

We watch TV, and search more for 1D facts. "Samantha, I'm home!" dad shouted.

"oh no Sam it's already 11:30 my mom must be worried sick.. I have to go home now. bye!" she said and waved. Standing up.

 " wait Bea! Can you ask your mom if you can stay here for the night?" I asked her before she grabbed the door knob.

"I'll try.." She said and called her mom

*calling* *ring-ring* *ring-ring*

"hello mom?"

"hello darling, were are you?"

"ohh I'm in Sam's house can I stay here were having a sleepover.pls mom!"

"oh, ok. you can go, just take care sweetie!"

"thanks mom bye love you mwah!"

We went to my room, got a sleeping bag and brushed our teeth. "c'mon Bea let's watch a horror movie!!" Bea's faced was confused "um.. remember what happend in Alice's house when we watched a very scary movie, I think it was Paranormal activity 1 and 2" Bea faced into her thinking face "ohh...yeah you keep on screaming cause you keep on dreaming that um..... let's not talk about it instead. so, what will we do instead?"

"I know let's search video about One Direction!" Bea screamed.

*surfing youtube*

"look it's called One Direction-video diary1"Bea clicked it and we sit back grabed chips.

******************************************5 minute later******************************************

"wow that was the most amazing video I've seen!" I shouted. We watch more videos of One Direction.

"Sam, *yawn* can we go to sleep it's like 1:45 am we need to go to sleep already." Bea murmured,"ok..fine." I said "Night bffe" "night too"Bea and I went to sleep.

****************************************** sleeping **********************************************

author's note: do you also, like, um, did this happend to you? comment if it did or not.  P.S. a video is also included

Please

Don't

Forget

To

Comment

Vote

And

Comment!

~xoxo :)