Chapter 37 🔞

We'd barely even gotten into his room before Ri spun me around and pushed me against his bedroom door that he had kicked shut mere seconds earlier. He seemed to fall against me, his hips pinning me against the door, as he threw his hands out and placed them on either side of my head, trapping me in the frame of his arms. His lips hovered above mine, deliciously close but still too far away for my liking. "I've waited too long to get you alone. It's been killing me having to share you with the boys all night, when I've wanted nothing more than to have you all to myself. Now I've finally got you right where I want you and right where you should be" he practically hummed against my lips.

"Killing you huh? You did a pretty good job hiding it all night. Here I was thinking we were both having a good time tonight" I said, running my hand up to play with the drawstring of his hoodie.

"I was having a good time, for the most part. Don't get me wrong, I've enjoyed seeing you get to know the guys and I'm proud of the way you handled the whole situation. You even surprised me. I loved seeing your mischievous side tonight, Lex. Your confidence is so fucking sexy, you have no idea. But seeing you play twister with them? That I did not like one bit. Seeing them with their hands on you and so close to you, everyone all tangled up with each other. With you? No" he trailed off.

"Awww, were you jealous?" I mocked him, curling my finger into the fabric of his hood.

"I told you, I'm the only guy you should be under. I don't like to share, Jagi" he said, his voice low.

"Is that so? Who knew you were such a big jealous baby" I said, provoking him. "However will I make it up to you?" I asked, twisting the strings of his hoodie around my fingers and pulling them towards myself, drawing him closer.

"You can start by reminding them who you're here with. I wasn't joking when I said we'd be making noise. Or rather, you'll be making the noise. I plan on making you scream my name, Lex" he said, before finally pressing his lips against mine. His kiss was fierce and demanding, his mouth claiming mine. A soft moan escaped from his lips, enticing out one of my own. "Louder, Jagi" he mumbled against my lips. "We don't have to be quiet anymore. Make everything louder."

He moved his lips down to my throat and trailed his tongue lazily against my skin, exasperatingly slowly. I drew my bottom lip between my teeth as he found that spot against my skin that drove me crazy and gasped.

"I said louder, Lex. You said you'd use that mouth of yours to tell me things. So start now by telling me what you want me to do. If you don't tell me, I'm just going to do whatever the fuck I want" he drawled against my skin.

"Maybe I'll just give you free reign to do whatever is it you've been waiting to do all night, Ri" I managed to get out between gasps, as he continued to nibble at my neck.

"You might regret that, Jagi" he said.

"I'll take the risk" I said, fisting the fabric of his hoodie and pulling him back up against my mouth.

He pulled back quickly, smirking at me. "Ah ah. You can't make noise with my lips against yours, Jagi. Not enough for my liking, anyway. Not these ones anyway. Guess I'll have to do something to make you be heard loud and clear." He looked down at my jeans. "Fuck, Lex. You really need to start wearing dresses and skirts more, or walking around naked."

"And risk the guys seeing me? I don't think that will help with your jealousy, Ri"

"Less talk, more getting naked" he said, raising my arms and dragging the t-shirt up and over my head. Next, he moved his hands down the waistband of my jeans, popping open the button in record time, pushing down my jeans and tugging them over my ankles. Once I was free, he stood and moved his body close enough that I could feel the heat radiating off him, but he made no move to touch me. Instead, he lowered his eyes, looking over me from head to toe, as I stood in my underwear with my back against his bedroom door.