Chapter 27 🔞

||SMUT , SMUT AND MORE SMUT||

There were so many things I had imagined that I would do if I ever got a chance to see him with his shirt off. Seeing the way his wet shirt clung to him in the pool only gave me more ideas. You have him at your disposal, now is the time.

I moved my tongue to the first thing that drew my attention - his collarbones. They looked delicious from this angle, so I ran my tongue slowly along one of them to start with, taking my time to really appreciate the peaks and troughs of his skin. I alternated between gentle kisses, long slow licks and gentle bites. I really do love playing with his collarbones. I slowly licked my way over to the other one and inflicted the same level of attention there, small noises of enjoyment escaping my eager lips as I let him know how much I was already enjoying myself. And I had barely even started.

I moved just my eyes to look up at him and saw that he had turned his head to one side, his lips slightly parted and his eyes closed, as if silently enjoying himself. The sight of his exposed neck was too great of a temptation to resist, so I ran my tongue firmly up the side of his neck up to his earlobe, which I brought between my teeth and bit down upon lightly, earning a shocked moan from him. He attempted to turn his head towards me, but I placed a hand on his chin and turned his head back away from me. I wasn't done playing there yet. I moved my lips down to his neck over his pulse point and bit him firmly and held for a few seconds, asserting my dominance over him. He let loose a shuddering breath and stilled under my mouth. I released my grip after a few seconds, drew back from his neck and used the hand still holding his chin to turn his face towards me and brought my mouth down over his, swirling my tongue around his playfully, allowing him to match my pattern. When his kiss started to become a little bit too eager and he tried to take the lead, I drew his bottom lip lightly between my teeth and held it. He instantly stilled and stopped trying to fight for control. Once I felt sure he wouldn't try again, I released his lip and laid a soft kiss against his mouth as a reward.

I pulled back enough to look down at him and into his eyes. His brown eyes met mine as he looked at me hungrily, challenging me to make my next move. I smirked at him, then tilted his head back, exposing his neck to me again. But this time, I licked my way down from his lips to his Adams apple, licking slow circles around and over it, taking my time to really enjoy teasing him, but realising that I was just teasing myself more. He seemed to enjoy it anyway, as he let out a breathy sigh. "Jagi...." he whispered, but I shushed him before he could say anymore.

I licked my way down from his Adams apple straight down the center of his neck and his chest, following the curve of one of his pecs with my tongue. I ran a hand over his abs while I placed a mixture of soft kisses and bites along his chest. I worked my way up to his nipple and flicked my tongue across it, causing him to let out a sudden surprised gasp. Before he could recover, I drew it into my mouth roughly, forming a circle with my mouth around it and sucking slightly.

"Jagi..." he breathed again, but I placed a finger on his lips and kept going until I wanted to move on. I lazily dragged my tongue down the center of his chest again, until I felt the top of his abs underneath my tongue. I pulled back and sat up fully, in order to appreciate the sight below me. I ran my hands over up the sides of his rib cage, then slowly brought them around lightly grazing his pecs before running them down to his abs. As I drank in the sight, I relished the thought that I was probably one of the few people that had even been blessed to witness this beautiful man lay exposed like this below me. To say it did something to my insides was something of an understatement.

As if reading my thoughts, Ri spoke softly. "You are the only person who has ever seen me like this, Jagi. I've never been brave enough to take the shirt off with anyone else before. But with you.... I don't know, I just feel comfortable with you. I hope it's not too hideous of a sight" he said shyly.