8. A Crush

After Yeonjun left Beomgyu had some friends over after texting them about Yeonjun sleeping in his bed. Actually, they just came over without warning after the text message.

"Tell us everything!" They both yelled.

They sat in his room as he talked about everything.

"Oh my gosh!" Hueningkai yelled. "He likes you!"

"What? No no, I'm not even sure if he likes guys. He seems...straight."

Soobin gave him a look. "It sounds to me that you are unsure because all I heard was mixed signals. The shoes, the touching, this morning? You said you felt his erection!"

"I DIDNT KNOW WHAT IT WAS IT!" He yelled as he covered his ears. "That happens all the time in the morning it could've been nothing."

"Did it feel like nothing? Was he big?" Hueningkai asked.

Beomgyu didn't say anything and then heard them laugh.

"Shut up!" He yelled and threw a pillow at them. "What do I do?"

"Do you like him?" Soobin asked.

Beomgyu laid down and stared up at the ceiling.

"...maybe...a little...a lot." He looked at them. "I think I like him a lot."

"Cuuute~" Soobin cooed as he pinched his cheek. "Beomgyu has a crush."

He groaned and shoved his hand away. "But how would I know for sure?"

"Test it out. Where cute stuff, flirt a little but not too much that you seem like a whore or desperate, ask him about past relationships, see if he's in one now but you can't be too obvious." Hueningkai said. "Invite him out more, one on one and just keep getting closer to him."

"What if he's dating someone already?"

"If he hasn't mentioned someone by now I doubt he's with anyone. I think you're good, now let's plan this out so you can secure your dream guy." Soobin said and Beomgyu smiled a little and nodded.

"Okay."

...

Yeonjun thrusted harder and faster as he felt his orgasm approaching quickly. He eventually pulled out and came before laying next to her. Yeji relaxed a little and then rolled over to cuddle with him.

"Wow, I thought you'd never stop." She said breathlessly. He chuckled and hugged her back. "You came over so suddenly, are you stressed out?"

"I just missed you." It wasn't completely a lie. He did miss her, she had been busy with school and work and they hadn't had sex in a while.

But there was another reason. The morning with Beomgyu left him a little...confused. He had never gotten hard with a guy near him like that and the fact that it didn't go away when he thought about him left him with jumbled thoughts. He came to Yeji to make sure he could still get hard with her, almost as if he had to confirm he was still straight.

And after their long afternoon session he was definitely sure of it now.

"I missed you too." Yeji responded and kissed him. "But you gotta go because my dad will be here soon." Just as she said that they heard her dad's voice.

"Yeji we need to talk!"

"Oh shit." He quickly got dressed and she opened the window.

"Hurry up!"

"I thought your dad liked me?"

"Why would you think that? My father hates you!" She whispered yelled and he climbed out the window and kissed her before he climbed down from the window to a nearby balcony and then jumped from a safer distance.

He went back home and took a shower and relaxed in his room. He laid in bed watching tv when his phone vibrated.

Beomgyu:
I'm really sorry about earlier

Yeonjun laughed a little at the text.

Beomgyu:
I hope you don't think I'm weird
or something it was an accident

Yeonjun♥︎:
I know I can be hard to resist at times
I have that affect on people

Beomgyu:
I hate you

Yeonjun laughed once more.

Yeonjun♥︎:
I enjoyed our time together.

Yeonjun♥︎:
I also hope your grandma feels better.
I'm really sorry about that and if you
need anything I'm here for you.

That wasn't a lie. Yeonjun was a lot of things but he wasn't heartless, his grandma had a stroke and might not wake up of course he would be there for him.

Beomgyu:
That really means a lot to me
thank you Yeonjun

Yeonjun♥︎:
You know, you should call me hyung

Beomgyu:
Ohhhhh 🙄

Yeonjun♥︎:
You're secretly one of
those naughty dongseangs

Beomgyu:
And what shall you do?? 😱

Yeonjun♥︎:
I have something for
naughty boys Beomgyu

Beomgyu read the text and Hueningkai and Soobin were reading over his shoulder losing their mind. They were talking at the same time, squealing, kicking their feet, and Beomgyu was so embarrassed and red he couldn't say anything.

"What did you two get me into?" Beomgyu exclaimed. "What do I even say?"

"Gimme." Hueningkai snatched it and started texting while Beomgyu tried reaching and jumping for his phone but he was much taller.

"Stop it Hyuka! Don't say anything weird!"

"Too late." He handed it back and Beomgyu read the text before he gasped. Hueningkai ran while Beomgyu chased him with a bat.

"You're dead Hyuka! DEAD!"

Soobin reached over and looked at the message before he laughed a little.

Beomgyu:
Well whatever you do make
it rough, I don't like vanilla

Yeonjun stared at the text with red cheeks and a shocked expression.

"Whoa."

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

...whoa