Chapter 7

Rachel's POV

Harry stumbled into my room drunk again after another night of drinking. I really thought I'd seen something in there that might be worth saving but it was difficult to know when he was constantly drunk. He smirked mischievously at me as he inched closer to me. I began to stand up when Harry pushed me back down onto the bed.

"Harry please!" I say quietly as he presses me down. "Harry I know this isn't you!" it was the first time I'd said anything like that out loud. Harry just shook his head and narrowed his green eyes at me.

"You don't know me!" he slurs before kissing me. It was wet and sloppy and I tried to push him away. "I don't see why you put up a fight you know it won't do you any good!" Harry yells at me. I try shoving him away again but his grip is so firm.

"P-please Harry!" I try again. But he kept kissing my neck forcefully and putting his hand up my shirt. Then for the first time I slapped Harry Styles. Harry stopped and looked at me as if he were in shock. He took a few steps back and then just wobbled a little still staring in shock at me. "Oh, now you get the message." I mutter as I roll my eyes walking past him. But before I can get through the door he pins me against the wall.

"Don't ever fucking do that again? Do you understand?" he asks me. I narrow my eyes at him. "You're my fucking property I can do what I want and you can't say shit about it!" he spits at me. I slap his hand away from me feeling so fed up with his shit.

"You can't treat people like this Harry!" I shout loosing my temper. "You can't act like you can treat them like shit and expect them not to fight back at some point!" my voice was scaring me with how loud it was getting. Harry's face turned beet red he looked as if he was gonna blow his top. Then he drew his hand back and slapped me. I fell to the ground grabbing my cheek in pain.

"You're my property! I can treat you like shit because I won you!" Harry yells at me while I grab face and sit up a bit from the floor. "And you can't say shit about it!" he yells before storming out of the room. I just sit there for a while letting a tear or two slip from my eye. I found myself thinking of my old life. Thinking of Zayn and how much I missed him. Then I thought about Liam. The dream had seemed so real and authentic I wondered if that's how he really was. But I was't with Zayn or Liam. I was stuck in this hell hole with Harry mother fucking Styles.

...

Harry's POV

I woke up passed out on the couch with a splitting headache. I ran a hand through my curls and sat up. I couldn't remember how much I'd drank or how I'd gotten home. I rose from the couch and went into the kitchen to find some Advil to help relieve the pain. I popped two into my mouth and took a swig of water swallowing them both. I heard my phone ringing and saw my boss, Louis Tomlinson was calling.

"Hello?" I answer my voice rough and scratchy.

"Harry, I need to know if you're busy tonight? I've got a deal that I know only you could handle." Louis explains. I nod my head.

"Alright, Lou. I'll be there. What time?" I implore rubbing my face and letting out a small yawn.

"Eight thirty." he replies before hanging up and ending the call. I heard footsteps as I slid my phone in my back pocket and saw Rachel walking towards me. I smirked at her.

"Come to make me breakfast love?" I ask. Rachel shot me a look that could send me straight to hell if it had the power to do so. That's when I saw the bruise on her cheek. My smirk fell. "What happened to your cheek?" I ask walking over to her. I was going to take a better look but when I reached out to touch her she jolted back. I gave her a confused look and she scoffed.

"Great, you don't even remember." she starts to leave me but I grab her arm and pull her gently towards me.

"Did I do that?" I ask her furrowing my eyebrows. "No, I couldn't of done that." I muttered this more to myself then to Rachel.

"Well you did." Rachel yanks her arm from my grip and storms back upstairs. I watched her go not knowing what to say. I hit her? I physically abused her? I suddenly hated myself. I hated everything I'd done. I let my anger out by punching wall and I hit my hand against it wishing I could take it back. I didn't want Rachel to hate me.

"How could I hit the girl I love?" I mutter quietly to myself. Then I stopped and realized what I'd said. I was in love with Rachel.