Playlist

Look at what time it is 5am.

DISCLAIMER: This playlist is NOT for the whole book it's only for chapter 17-23 that's when things start getting hectic. MOST of these songs are pretty sad, wait no. Let me rephrase that, ALL of the songs are sad. If you've read the book already you know why. If you haven't please read and when you get to chapters 16-23 start listening to this playlist and it will set you up with the mood. There are quite a few songs so you might finish reading those chapters before all the songs play. That's fine lol if you don't like the song you can skip. Also, I know that some songs don't go with the theme/what goes on in those chapters but they're songs that gave me inspiration to write for those few chapters. So please sit back and listen while you read. Don't get too emotional.

- Ashley

UNHEARD CRIES PLAYLIST

Another love - Tom Odell (Chapter 16)
Fake smiles - Phora (Chpter 17&18)
In my veins - Andrew Belle feat. Erin McCarley (Chapter 18)
Heal - Tom Odell (Chapter 18&19)
I found - Amber Run (Chapter 18&19)
  Million reasons - Lady Gaga (Chapter 20)
Hold on - Chord Overstreet (Chapter 19&20&21)
Hurt like hell - Fleurie (Chapter 20&21)
Salvation - Gabrielle Aplin (Chapter 22)
Unconditionally - Katy Perry (Chapter 23)