Chapter 19

Do you guys hate me because of Harry getting shot ?

This was suppose to be a gif but idk how to download one someone pls teach me

.

.

.
Rachel's POV

I paced back and forth, feeling this guilty feeling in the pit of my stomach. Liam had his head in his hands, and he hadn't said much since Harry had stormed out. But that had been at least an hour and a half ago. I should've just told Harry the truth when I had the chance. Now he would hate me, he'd hate Liam. I thought about how I'd just been getting beneath the surface of Harry. And now I'd make no more progress. But what got me the most was the fact that Harry had seemed saddened at first. He seemed sad before the rage had taken over. Why was he sad? Was it because we betrayed his trust?

"Why was he sad?" I wonder aloud. I didn't expect Liam to respond, but he did.

"I didn't see any sadness in those eyes," Liam replies.

"But there were, before the rage took over, he looked sad." I recall from my memory. I wanted to talk to Harry about all this, I wanted to reason with him. Then the house phone rang. I walked over to where it sat on a small table. I answered it quickly wondering if it was Harry.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Rachel, oh thank god you answered!" Louis' familiar voice comes through the phone. He sounds frantic, maybe he talked to Harry.

"Louis, have you seen Harry? He just stormed out here and I wanted to talk to him about what he saw, an-" Louis cut my rambling off.

"I'm so sorry!" he cries into the phone. I furrow my eyebrows together.

"Louis, what's wrong?" my worried tone must of alerted Liam who looked up, looking curious.

"I-I didn't mean for it to happen! I didn't even want him to go! But he insisted upon it!" Louis is still crying.

"Louis, what? What did you not mean to happen?" I'm starting to get really concerned.

"A-and this letter, he wrote a letter to you. I found it in his pocket when he, when he-" Louis began sobbing into the phone. I never thought of Louis Tomlinson as the crying type.

"Louis what the hell is going on?" I cry through the phone loosing my temper. Liam jumped a bit.

"It's H-Harry, he got shot." Louis chokes out another sob. His words register in my head, no, no. Harry couldn't of gotten shot. I opened my mouth and spoke my next words slowly.

"Louis, where are you?" I ask slowly trying to keep myself calm. I wasn't quite sure how to react. Liam was now practically pressing his ear to the phone.

"The hospital. Harry's in ICU, they won't let anyone see him!" Louis exclaims. I nod my head slowly.

"Be there soon." I say feeling dazed. I hang up and slowly walk towards the door. Liam trails behind me and finally spins me around to face him.

"Rachel, what's wrong?" Liam asks. I was surprised he couldn't hear the conversation.

"We have to get to the hospital." I answer. I thought about Louis' cries, and Harry. And the letter that Harry had apparently written to me. I swallow a lump in my throat before speaking again. "Harry's been shot."

...

Liam and I hailed a cab to the hospital, and then the two of us got out quickly, and headed to the ICU wing. Louis was pacing back and forth, his cheeks tear stained. I'd never seen Louis cry before, nor had I ever imagined it. I walked up to Louis who saw me, and his bottom lip began to quiver.