chapter 1

Roxy's pov-
"Cameron let's go"i said. Sorry i havent introduced myself my name is roxanne dallas but everybody calls me roxy. I live with my brother cameron. When i was 4 my mom married camerons dad but my parents are barely home cause they either work or are on vacation. Anyways im so excited because im going to stevens meet and greet with my bestfriend keke she loves him so much. He already knows who we are bc he follows us on social media, he just never seen us in person. Its our first time going to a meet and greet bc are parents think hes bad but after weeks of begging them they finally agreed. Cam finally came downstairs and told me and keke to get in the car the whole ride there me and keke just sang and danced around in the car with cameron.

*skips to when they get there

Keke's pov-
OMG OMG OMG IM FINALLY GONNA GET TO MET MY HUSBAND IM SO HAPPY.

Roxy's pov-
Cameron dropped us off and just told me to call him when its finished and left to go hang out with his bestfriend nash who is a pain in the ass but he chill. Me and keke were next in line and the security gard said next and keke jumped on him he said "damn keke ur way prettier in person" i just laughed bc it made her blush. After they took pictures and videos it was my turn i went up to him and hugged him and kissed his cheek he hugged me really tight, i dont think either of us wanted to let go but we had to. The whole time there we talked and played around with other scummies. The m&g ended so i called cameron to come get us.

*calls cameron

Cam-wut

Roxy-can you come get us

Cam-yea ill be there in 5

Roxy-okay

*ends call

We waited for cam to come and he finally pulled up with nash in the passenger seat i said"hey nash" and he said"wut up rox" thats his nickname for me. We got in the car and drove home we were all talking and having fun until i got a text from an unkown number.

Unknown-hey roxy it was fun seeing u and keke today

Roxy-umm....who is this and how did u get my number

Unknown -its steven and keke gave it to me

I glared at keke and she just smile innocently

Roxy-oh and yea it was seeing u

Steven-we should hang out sometime

Roxy-yea we should when and where

Steven-skatepark tomarrow at 1:00

Roxy-sure see u then✌

Steven-k bye

After we dropped keke off we went home nash ended up sleeping over bc he was too tired i said"nash who's gonna take u home"he said"the guys there gonna come and hang out"i said"okay" and left to my room i never actually met the guys i dont even think they know about me cause wen cameron would leave for magcon i would stay home and be with keke most of the time she just lives 4 houses down from me so were really close . He never brings the boys here so iv never met them but i guess tomarrow i am. After i got ready for bed i went to sleep thinking of wuts gonna happen tomorrow and before i knew it i was knocked out.

Stevens pov -
After i saw roxy at the m&g i cant get her out of my head and tomorrow im gonna see her and keke im bringing weasel with me cause i think him and keke will hit it off and so i can have alont time with roxy. Shes so beautiful and she got a body i love her personality shes crazy but chill at the same time i went to sleep thinking about her .

Authors note-okay how did i do. This is my first time doing this so im new
.hope u guys like it ill update soon