chapter 19

Roxys pov
I woke up on the floor next to a steven and keke but when i looked at keke and she was crying man i feel so bad for her. I crawled to were she was and said"he no guys worth your tears okay now how about we go and have a bffs day before we leave"she said yeah and got up so we can get dressed. We got got dressed and on our way out Steven asked "were r u going" keke said"just to have a girls day"he nodded his head and we left . it took me a while to get on the elevator considering im on crutches. I think its good to finally have some time with my bff lately we havent been talking so i wanted to hangout.

Kekes pov-
Me and roxy went to the movie theaters then to the mall. Even though she was on crutches she still did everything and i luv her for that. Two guys came up to us were me and roxy were at in the food court. They were really cute no more like hot. One had black hair tan skin looked like he played a sport and had mucles he said his said his name was alex and the other was a little bit shorter than him and had brown hair pretty strong and he probably plays a sport too he said he was Derek . They were both flirting with us until..................

Roxys pov-
Derek and alex kept flirting with us but i didnt mind. Derek is so sweet he asked me if i needed anything for my ankle and stuff but i was fine. They were so hot no MEGA HOT. Until matthew runs up to alex then knocks the shit out of him. Alex holds his cheek and charges at him i looked around and saw all the boys there. I looked and saw steven and hayes with sad eyes. Derek stops the fight and matthew drags keke to the bathroom. I just sit bc i cant do shit anymore.

Kekes pov-
Matthew took me to the bathroom and stopped "how could you do this"he said looking at the floor "do what"i said cause i didnt know what he was talking about"dont act dumb why were you flirting with that guy"he said angrily "why were you talking to that girl"i said "i was telling her to stop texting me and were done"he said " apparently that didn't work because you still call her babe"i said and walked away. Roxy was talking to all the boys and i just sat there. Our flight leaves at 5 and it was 4:30 so we decided to leave and pack. I helped roxy pick up her clothes and we left to the airport.

Roxys pov-
Ugghhhhhh my ticket was seated next to hayes and steven like im fine with steven but not hayes. I had to sit in the middle so it was akward.

~lands back in california

I felt someone tap my shoulder to get up. I finally gave in and open my eyes. Hayes stood there looking at me "wheres steven"i said looking around because he wasnt next to me. Hayes looked down when i said steven. "H-he went to t-the bathroom"he said i nodded my head. I got up but sooner steven came back and pushed me back on my seat"no no no you need to rest your foot ill get your stuff" he said smiling at me while getting my things which was just a backpack. We finally got out of the airport and got in the car cam left at the airport and made our way home.

~fast forward to the house

We dropped steven off at his house and said bye. When we got to the house i immediately grabbed my crutches and made my into the house"move bitch"i said pushing everyone and climbed upstairs and layed on my bed. Man i missed this bed. Keke came in and layed down and played music while staring at the ceiling with me. The song the weight by shawn Mendes came on it got me thinking...... keke left with everyone to go get some pizza so i was just sitting there on my phone when a knock interrupted my thoughts well i guess im not the only one home "come in"i said the door opened and revealed a sad looking hayes . My heart dropped i set my phone down. He walked up to me and tried to hug me but i moved before he could even touch me. "No"i said in a serious voice but had a sad face. "Roxy im- i interrupted him "your wut .....ur going to say ur sorry well i think we both know its too late......and dont say *air quotations she kissed me so dont come to me with that bullshit bc we both know you kissed her."i yelled he looked at me and said"okay yes i kissed her but she kissdd me first- i interrupted him and said there it is you kissed her back after she kissed you "

Hayes pov-
I finally got the courage to say something to roxy but she kept yelling at me. I was so mad but i wanted to tell her the story. "Will you at least fucken listen to me"i yelled at her she flinched at my tone but she wasnt letting me speak. "Okay so when i went to the bathroom i came out and saw brooke she pushed me to the wall and i thought it was you so i kissed her back but then i thought to myself this doesnt feel like roxys kisses so i tried to stop but brooke had her hand behind my head so i couldnt move and i didnt want to hit her bc i dony hit girls so i just left it but i promise you we only kissed for like 2 mins and thats when you came"i said she just looked around anywhere but me until she said...........