Part 25

~not edited

Roxys pov-
I woke up to the smell of something burning. I walked downstairs to see cameron trying to make waffles and bacon but I guess he didnt keep an eye on the food"what r u doing" i said he looked at me but didnt say anything and then i remembered that argument we had about steven. "Idk y u dont like steven he saved my life and hes a good person" i said annoyed after a minute of silence he said"ik but he hurt you and i don't want u to get hurt" i said" look he hurt me one time and we weren't even dating at that time" he looked at me and said"finnnne ill be nice but if he hurts you im sending him to the hospital" yessss"good okay now lets go to mcdonalds cuss you obviously burned our breakfast"i said looking at the shriveled black burnt bacon and waffles.he nodded and i went upstairs to change cause i was not finna walk into mcdonalds looking this ratchet. I changed into blue jeans with a basic white shirt with some chanclas cause im ghetto. After i was done me and cam left.
~skips to after they ate~
Cam drop me off at home because he had to go talk to some producers and shit so once again i was home alone. It was now 1 so i decided to just chill but my phone buzzed notifying me i had a message
Steven-hey u still down for tonite
Me- yea
Steven- coo wanna hang out
Me-sure im bored cam just left
Steven- its kimda hot today keke wants us to go to the pool at diddys  house
Me- why not , sure
Steven- ill be there in 10
Me-ight
I got up and went to go find my blue and black  bikini once i found a my bathing suit i went and put some shorts on and just let my bikini top show. After a couple min steven came and we left on our penny boards. I haven't talked to keke in a while she doesn't even no steven and i are dating . When we got there keke was already running towards me "roxxxxxxyyyyyy" she said "hey bitch"i said hugging her back"i have to tell u something"i whispered to her she nodded and i went over to asron and diddy to go hug them god i missed them "hey boo" diddy said to me "heyyo" aaron was acting a lottle weird he was quiet and when he hugged me his hand was really close to my butt and since i didnt have a top on he kept rubbing my back I awkwardly pulled away and left to go find keke "hey"she said but i pulled her to the corner where nobody could see us "okay so at the fair u know long story short me and steven kissed and he asked me out and now were dating"i said she looked at me in shock but then said"finally iv been waiting for u guys to get together" she said jumping up and down "and now i gotta tell u about Aaron" i added she looked at me in confusion "when i went to go hug aaron and diddy u know i said hi to diddy and all then i went to say hi yo aaron but when i did he was quiet and akward and when i hugged him his hand was really close to my butt and he kept rubbing my back" i said . she said "that really weird but maybe he just missed you but dont trip its probably nothing"she said i just shrugged it off and went to go find steven "hey babe" he said getting up to kiss me. His lips were so soft and plump ugghhh i luv it but when were kissing this peice of shit pushed us both into the pool"oh ur gonna get it now" i said splashing him with water but when i splashed him he looked away giving me the perfect time to go underwater and pull him by the foot "where'd she go"he said i grabbed his foot and pulled him as hard as i could i could hear his scream it was so funny it sounded like a little girl. I finally came up cause i couldnt hold my breath any longer he was floating there all mad and shit so i swam to him and said"awww is the baby mad"he just looked at me and turned the other way i grabbed his face planted a kiss on his lips after a couple seconds he kissed back and then out of nowhere he dunked me i look at him and he was laughing so we both started having a splash each other and pretty soon  everyone just joined in. Keke was holding hands with Matthew what the barnacle when did he get here oh well it was now 4 and i was just chilling on a chair while everybody was still in the pool but i got thirsty so i went to the kitchen to get a caprisun when i turned around i felt somebody kiss me i thought it was steven but when i opened my eyes i saw........