Chapter 21

~3 months later
Roxys pov-
So it's been 3 months since me and Hayes had that conversation and I was heart broken at first but I'm cool now. Me and Steven are a lot closer now and Hayes is my boy best friend. School started a week ago. All the boys left so it's just still me and Cameron bc my parents always leave but I'm used to it so it doesn't bother me but when I'm having problems I miss my mom but keke is always at the house since her mom is always on business trips. "Cam I'm leaving see ya"I said exiting the house with keke. When we were walking I heard my phone ringing telling me I had a text message
Convo s=Steven r=roxy
S- hey where are you ????
R- like 2 mins away y???
S- these hoes keep checking me out and they barely have clothes on and it's akward
R- lol turn around
End of convo
Stevens pov-
Roxy told me to turn around so I did. I didn't see anything so I turned around and we were face to face and God she looked beautiful iv been very patient about asking her out but I can't hold it in anymore but I can't just ask her out on the spot so I gotta have a plan and I think I know wut I'm gonna do I just need keke and Matthews help even tho there they haven't seen each other since you know ..... "Hey rox" is said hugging her tight this was a perfect hug until we heard somebody clear there throat and saw keke just standing there "hey keke" I said letting go of roxy which kinda hurt cause I didn't want to let her go but I had to. I hugged keke and the bell rang for us to go to class so we left.

Kekes pov-
I was walking to my 5 period with some friends when I got yanked aside "bro wtf" I yelled but soon had a hand on my mouth "shhhhhh" it said I'm sayin "it" cause idk if it's a boy or girl. They took there hand off of me and turned me around it was Steven "What the hell Steven" I said "sorry but I need your help" he said "what is it" I said "i need urs and someone else's help" he said "okay who else" he didn't say anything else all he did was look around anywhere but me "hellllloooo Steven who else" "Mathews" he said all quiet but I heard "sorry  Steven but I can't help you" I said remembering what Matthew did to me "look I really want to ask roxy out but I need it to look like it's just a hang out cause if I say it's a double date she'll say no but in an hour u guys can leave but please do it for me"he said with sad eyes "fine" he smiled "but you need to talk to him " I added he said yea and we made our way to 5th period.

Roxys pov-
I was in 5 period sitting there with my friends when I saw Steven and keke talking idk about but I'm not nosey so I just went back into class they came in laughing but I didn't care

End of school
The entire day keke and Steven kept on talking and laughing and they wouldn't even talk to me like ok so I started walking home alone since they didn't want to talk to me I was pissed. Cam left a note saying he was out for a while but he'll be home next week I changed into something comfy and went on my phone did my homework and took a shower and knocked out.