chapter 22

Roxy's pov-
So todays Friday so I got decided to curl my hair idk y tho. I feel happy I'm still mad at Steven and keke but oh well if they wanna fuck (AGAIN) they don't need to hide it. I got a text from keke and Steven.
(Stevens text)

S- hey boo wanna walk together

R-i rather not I'm walking with Hayes

He read it but didn't reply

(Kekes text)

K- hey where r u

R- I'm with Hayes see u at school

She read it too and now to text Hayes and see if he can walk with me

R- ey foo can I walk with u we haven't talked in a while

H- sure I miss u too

R- Kay meet me at the skatepark

H- fosho

I grabbed my phone and my earphones and 25 bucks just in case if I wanna eat. When I stepped out I walked to the skatepark and saw Steven with keke talking and laughing OK......
I saw Hayes and we walked to school and got there late but oh well. We walked in class laughing cause we saw this girl with the most caked face with the shortest shorts that showed almost her entire butt check and a tiny shirt and a tissue stuffed bra everyone looked at us especially Steven. I sit next to Steven and he looked mad while the teacher turned around he said"why were u with him " clearly pissed off "bc I can geez whats the problem" I said he just looked at me hurt"what did I do for u to give me attitude "he said" idk y don't u ignore me and go hang out with ur best friend keke" I said he looked at me confused but then soon remembered what he did "omg Roxy I'm so sorry" he said I looked at him and said"ok-he sighed" but i want to know what was so important that u and keke needed to talk about the entire day''I added he was about to say something but then didn't "I needed help with my math hw"he said all suspicious " hmmm okay"I said ik he's lieing he never does his math hw well homework in gerneral , but I will soon get it out off him. The whole period me and him laughed and talked.

Stevens pov-
She almost got me but I can't tell her I'm planing on having a date with her. Iv got to admit seeing her and Hayes together again all happy made me jealous I mean I want her happy but with me today me and keke are going to meet Matthew at the mall and ask him to do me the favor since keke is scared of seeing him again she'll just be a couple feet away. "R we going to the ice cream truck" Roxy said "yea but we gotta hurry because my mom is taking me and my brothers to my aunts for a bit" I said she said OK and we walked to the ice cream truck which was around the corner . "can I get hot Cheetos with cheese and a coke and a chilli sucker" she said looking up at the ice cream truck bc shes so short. "2.25" the ice cream man said I got my money out and payed the guy Roxy looked at me and said"hey I was gonna pay" I said"I was never gonna let u"she smiled and thanked me she turned around and jump to get her food I chuckle cause she's so short it was cute keep in mind the truck is really tall . After I finished laughing I got the stuff and gave it to her the ice cream man said"aww u guys are cute couple"me and Roxy blushed I know y I blushed but y did she blush maybe she likes me "naw were not a couple" she said which kinda hurt its like she was friend zoning me. I nodded agreeing and walked her home.

At the mall~
"U ready" I said to keke she just nodded but I could tell she was nervous I spotted Matthew at the food court and saw him looking at his phone keke left to the stores while I talked to Matthew"hey Matthew right"I said pointing at him"yea I remember u"he said I sat down and said"okay so I need u to help me" he looked at me concerned "what is it" I said "well I really want to ask out Roxy but I don't want her to get awkward so I wanted to know if u could double date with keke Ik u guys aren't together but I really like Roxy and if u want u could leave I just need u to be there for at least an hour so it doesn't look suspicious." He looked at me and said "idk man I haven't seen keke since I cheated on her god I'm so stupid and I'm pretty sure she doesn't want see me either, I get it u like her but....." I said "ik I get it if u don't want to do it I just figured....." "I'll do it if u do it" we heard from behind us we looked up and saw keke there standing a bit nervous waiting on what mat was gonna say"sure"mat said it was getting all awkward so I said"alright I'll text u the details"he nodded and we left I heard keke crying quietly probably so I wouldn't hear I pulled her into a hug and said "ssshhhhhh it okay" she said"I haven't seen him in so long"I nodded and took her home and went to go see roxy.

Kekes pov-
When we got the mall I saw Matthew sitting . there were so many things I was feeling. I went to look at the clothes while Steven talked to him but I got bored so I went to see if he said yes or no "idk man I haven't seen her since I cheated on her god I'm so stupid and I'm pretty sure she doesn't want to see me either,I get it u like her but...." Ik how much Steven likes Roxy so I just have to grow some balls and say yes "I'll do it if u do it " feeling very nervous on what he was gonna say cause if he said no I'd feel super embarrassed they both turn around and face me Matthew looks at me with sorry and sad eyes"sure"he said we just started into each others eyes until Steven said"alright I'll text u the details"mat nodded and we left when we were leaving I started thinking about the things we used to do together and then what he did to me I didn't notice I was crying until Steven hugged me and said"sshhhh its okay" I said "I haven't seen him in a long time" he nodded understanding y I was sad and took me home

Roxys pov-
I was knocked out on the couch with my chips in my hand until I heard a knock on my door that woke me up I didn't even care how I looked. I opened the door and saw Steven "ughhh not to be mean but what r u doing here" I said "hi to u too" he said walking into my house without asking like da fuck I laid on his lap until I felt something on my shoulder poking me"Steven did u leave ur keys in ur pocket cause its poking me" I said still with my eyes closed he looked at me then his pants "ummm no" he said I was confused until I realized wut he said I gasped and hit him which made him fall down "what its not my fault look what ur wearing" he said pointing to my outfit I looked and saw I was wearings sweatpants and a sports bra with a messy bun "well its hot but its cold in the house" he got up and said "yea anyways where's cam"trying to change the subject " umm hes out for a while but he'll be back next week"I said he nodded and the whole day we just ate and played around til he had to go home. I ordered pizza and just ate some, took a shower,and went to sleep.......
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Authors note:hey I finally updated and its long!!!!!please if u haven't PLEASE GO READ MY NEW STORY SPONSOR DEALS S.F AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT BYE HOES