iChapter 18

Stevens pov-
I woke up and heard roxy crying and moving around in her sleep. She started gettin louder and louder so i woke her up "roxy roxy"i said moveing her around she finally got up . I wrapped my arms around her and she just cried her eyes out"shhhhh your safe now i wont let anyone hurt you." Keke came into the room and went straight to roxy i got up and went to go take a shower.

Roxys pov-
i kept having those dreams of me still in that house. I guess i was crying in my sleep cause steven woke me up and hugged me. I know the last time we saw eachother didnt go well but im glad hes here. Keke came and took stevens place while he went to go take a shower and since im going to the doctors today i got up and got dressed. (Outfit on the top) i didnt want to get all dressed up so i just chose something comfy. After i ate something i went to go call cameron he said he was done so we went to the doctors.

*at the doctors

The doctor checked out my ankle it was swollen more than yesterday and it was black. He ran some tests and came back to me and cameron to tell us the results.

Covo~c =cameron r=roxy d=doctor)
D- well we ran some tests....

C- well...
He said really impatient tapping his foot.

R- well what did you find

D- you seem to have fractured your ankle......when did this happen?

R- yesterday why?

D- have you been running on it?

R- yeah
Not wanting to tell him the reason why i was running

D- your tissue is swollen and since youve been standing on it. Youve bruised it more your gonna have to have a brace.

C- and how long will she have it for

D- it depends but she has to come once every 3 weeks. But i would say a month or two.

End of convo

He put the brace on it and gave me the chrutches. On r way out he gave us my prescription for the pain. Cam helped me get in car. He put his head and hands on the wheel and sighed. I stayed quiet he looked at me and said"everyday that you weren't with me i couldnt sleep knowing my baby sister was somewhere hurt"he was crying by now. I looked at him and thought everything that happened i got close to him and hugged him we decided to hang out for rest of the day listening to his song "she bad".

Keke pov-
Me and matthew have been going great but somethings up everytime we hang out together he gets a texts and leaves. Im gonna find out whats going on. Me and him are watching a movie but he keeps texting someone. He said"hey babe i have to go to the bathroom ill be back" i said"okay" and kissed his cheek. When he left i saw his phone right there so i decided to see who he was texting.i saw and it was.....

Matthews pov-
Iv been hiding something from keke cause i know shes gonna be mad. I hope she doesnt find out.

Kekes pov-
It was some girl called janice she keeps saying "hey babe" & "i miss u" but matthew doesnt say it back but hes talking to her. He came out of the bathroom so i put his phone back. He put his arm around me and we started the movie again"babe"he said while looking at his phone again"yea"i said looking at him"i have to go somewhere ill be back "he said getting up"okay but first i have to ask you something"i said "what is it"he said all suspicious "whos janice"i said all calm keeping my eyes on the tv he said"oh my......" i said"your wut"still calm "my ex girlfriend "he said. I said"oh" he said"your not mad" "no" he let out a long sigh of releive "HELL IM PISSED THE FUCK OFF"i said turning my head to face him "why tf r u talking to her and why didnt you tell me"i added he looked at me but didnt say anything he looked like he wanted to say something but it just didnt come out. "I dont need this" i said and left to the my hotel room him and carter and hayes were sharing a room. I need my bestfriend right now but shes out with her brother and idk were the hell steven is.

Roxys pov-
Me and cameron got back to the hotel and i saw steven knocked out on the couch with a rose in his hand it was like 1 in the morning. Was he waiting for me all day i thought to myself . I laughed and pushed his shoulder which made him fall and wake up. "Ima go to my room ill see you tommarow "he said and left. I tryed to help steven up but i failed so i fell too good thing i didnt hit my ankle we laughed and got up he helped me get to the elevator and went to our room when we got inside i saw keke crying. I tried my best to get to the bed and asked her wut happened she told me matthew was talking to his ex girlfriend. That really pissed me off bc thats exactly what happened with me but only thing is Hayes kissed her and i got kidnapped. I got up and told steven to give me a piggy back ride to the room bc i wanted to get there fast and i brought a crutch with me. When i got there i banged on the door hard as shit and hayes answered it he looked like he just woke up i told him to move and he did when he saw me it looked like he was sad. Steven brought me to matthews bed and sat me down i got the crutch and hit him with it and yelled"im(hit)so(hit)tired (hit)of (hit)ex(hit)girlfriends"(lowkey laughed at this) he looked at me and said"sorry its not like im cheating on her"i said "bro do you not know ur not supposed to talk to your ex's especially if there still calling you babe havent you learned anything from hayes"and pointed to hayes who was wide awake now and hurt but he hurt me. I told steven to give me a ride back to the room. Once we left we busted out laughing. We got back to the room and saw keke still crying i told her what i did and she started laughing"see theres that smile and annoying laugh i wanted to hear" i said she playfully pushed me and we laughed we all decided to watch a movie and make a video. It was like 5 in the morning so we went to sleep ...