chapter 23

[Not edited]

Roxys pov-
Ughhhh another boring saturday. I got up and put my hair in a messy bun and texted keke to see if she wanted to hang out lately i havent been talkinh to her so i wanna make it up to her.

K=keke r=roxy

R- hey come thru foo

K-i cant not rn how about we hang at around 6

R-k see u then

K- im gonna invite steven and matthew

R- wait y matthew

K- oh i didnt tell u were cool now

I just read it and decided to take a shower.

Kekes pov-
When she asked me y matthew. I panicked but i made something up i dont even know where we're going steven hasnt said where we're going. So i decided to text him.

S=steven k=keke

K- foo were are we going tonight cuz roxy wants to kick it but i told her well hang out later

S- umm the fairs in town so well go there ill text matthew and tell him

K- alright but are we meeting u there or are u picking us up

S- ill pick u guys up at roxys k?

K- mkay

After i that i texted roxy the details and decided to watch Netflix and facetime some friends to pass time.

****5:30 (just in case u forgot they leave at 6)******

Stevens pov-
So todays it todays that day i ask out the girl of my dreams hopefully she says yes. I didnt want to over dress so i just put on a plain white t-shirt, black jeans, a honey snapback and my black supras.

Roxys pov-
I took a shower and just straightend my hair cause its just the fair ,keke came to my house to get ready and all that jass. Time flew by and the boys came to pick us up. I have to admit the boys did look bombmatthew was driving so keke wen t in the front seat and so that meant i had to sit in the back with steven......

Matthew pov-(yasss ik finally)
When we picked up the girls omg omg omg keke looked so beautiful i couldnt stop staring steven was sitting in front with me but when i saw keke before they approached the car i whispered/yelled at steven and said"go to the back" without hesitation he went to the back probably because he knew he'd have to sit with roxy. "U look beautiful"i said to keke opening the door for her"thank you"she said looking down because she was blushing "u look even cuter when u blush"i said she just laughed.

Roxys pov-
When we got in the car i saw the way matthew looked at keke i remember that look. Its the look he'd always get when him and keke dated. Awwww i texted bc i knew she was blushing

R- get some!!!!

K- shut up

I put my phone away and looked outside the window when i felt rough fingertips touch my hand. I looked up and saw it was steven he looked at me and smiled. Gawwd when he does that it kills me i feel butterflies in my stomach. He keeps his hand on mine and turns around as i do the same.

***skips ride***

When we got to the fair we all payed for our tickets but steven tried to pay for me but i kissed him on the cheek and winked at him which made him lose his focus so i put my money on the counter first and payed for our tickets "hey no fair"he said pouting "sorry"i said pulling him on this ride that makes you stand up and spins you around. I thought keke and matthew were behind us but no i lost them. Oh well . A couple more rides and we start to get hungry so i told steven lets get some food"we u wanna go"he said"PIZZZAAAAAA"i say out loud he chuckles and says"k but im paying okay" i nod and we make our way to the pizza stand and after that we eat some funnel cake but mine had no powerded sugar so i went back to the stand and asked the guy for the sugar. After he gave me the funnel cake i made my way back to the table where me and steven were sitting but on my way there i saw something that hurt hard idk why but it did. I dropped my food and froze not knowing what to say or do. He turned around and looked me straight in the eye and kissed her still looking at me. He stood up with her and left like nothing. I didnt even know i was crying until i felt a warm tear on my cheek. Steven came running to me once he saw me crying "roxy whats wrong"he said in a worried tone"he kissed her"i said in a whisper"what....who"he said "he looked straight at me............*sniffle*and kissed her"i said "who"he said again "*sniffle*hayes" i said in a whisper he looked at me and hugged me tight. "Im so sorry"he said i just stayed there crying until i thought ..............hold up why am i crying over somebody who clearly never loved me. I shouldnt be wasing my tears on him. After i stopped crying me and steven just walked around the park looking at the beautiful moon"roxy i know this is probably a bad time but*sighs*.............since i saw u at my m&g months ago i knew i was gonna end up loving u i just didnt how to say it til now..............*sighs*here goes nothing , Roxxane Dallas will u be my bestfriend??"he said i was on the verge crying until he said that like really nigga "ummmmmm......yea sure"i said a little disappointed "nahh im just playing with u...........will u be my girlfriend" he said i turned around and said "yess"i said hugging him we were about to kiss until........

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
HAPPY HOLLOWEEN ✌
oh and this chapter goes to my prostewhore (half prostitute half whore) luv yahhh hoekekefdoe make sure too check out her stories and follow her