chapter 17

Roxys pov-
Im guessing its night bc the room im in is dark. God my wrists hurts so bad. I was trying to sooth it when i felt the bed i was sitting on sink. I looked and saw the tall guy that looked around my age i dont know why but he looks so familar but with the mask i dont know who it is. He brought me some food but I rejected it. I felt a warm hand on my thigh i quickly moved but he kept coming closer. He put one hand on my shoulder super close to my boob and the other was laid on my high thigh. "You know roxy i find you very very sexy"he said. its him.

Flashback-

"You know roxy I find you very very sexy"weasel said

End flashback

"Weasel"i whispered he looked at me and smirked i was offically creeped out. He got ontop of me and started to kiss me i tried to push him away but i was to weak. He started leaving wet trails of saliva on my neck it was nasty. He pulled up my shirt and kept staring at my boobs after looking he pulled down my pants i was only in my bra and underwear now he took off his pants and started thrusting in me i was crying so hard and telling him to stop but all he did was shush me. After he was done he told me if i ever told anyone he would do it again but worse. I got my clothes and quickly put it on.

He raped me how could he do this. That night i kept replaying that moment in my head until i finally fell asleep..

Camerons pov-
We finally landed in Northern California we stayed in a hotel and started planning on wut was gonna happen when we look for her first we were gonna check the allies then the abandon buildings and last abandon houses. Everybody went to sleep but i didnt i couldnt how am i supposed to sleep knowing my little sister is out there cold and scared. Thinking about her made me fall asleep.

Next morning~

Brookes pov-

My plan is going perfectly. Hayes is single and lonely hehe and roxy hates hayes and is kidnapped by me bc thats wut the bitch deserved. I went into the old house and saw my cousin and weasel and i guess two of my cousins friends i said hi and went to weasel"hey babe iv missed you"i said and immediately started kissing him he didnt hesitate but we felt weird bc my cousin was watching. So i stopped and made my way to the whore. She was rolled up into a ball mmmmm wonder why.not really "hey bitch"i said she looked up surprised to see me"surprise"i added throughing my hands in the air "you irrelevant no ass peice of shit you did this to me"shouting out to me"now now we dont want to get introuble do we you know considering your still tied up"i said laughing she tried to get loose but failed. I stop laughing when i found a used condom on the floor right next to the bed. I went to it and grabbed roxy by her hair. "Who the hell did this"i said she didnt want to say anything so i grabbed a mental piece from under the bed and hit it against her ankle she groaned and yelled in pain"tell me before i hurt the other"i said "weasel"she whispered "oh you whore"and ran downstairs i took weasel to the backyard with me"WHAT THE FUCK WEASEL YOU DIRTY CHEATER"i said and slapped him"ow how am i a cheater"he said all innocent while rubbing his cheek. "YOU FUCKED HER"i said he looked at me and said"THAT FUCKEN BITCH SHE TOLD YOU OHHHHH IM GONNA GET HER NOW"he said while pacing back and forth. Wtf wow okay later that day i left.

Camerons pov-
We looked everywhere but couldnt find her. We had one more house to go to and found the van that was in stevens picture. "Okay so this is the plan me,nash,matthew,and carter will go in the front and distract or fight them keke and steven climb up to the boarded window-but how are we gonna get in"steven said i picked up a tire iron and passed it to him"once you guys get roxy come back to the car. Aaron and taylor stay here and be the look out alright"they nodded and we got out but someone pushed my arm i turned around and it was hayes "what do i do?"he asked bc i didnt give him a job"you've done enough"i said he looked down and sat back down. We banged on the door and somebody opened it "can i help you" a guy not taller than me but more well built "yes i believe you have my sister"i said he stepped forward and pushed me"yah and" he said"pushing im not a fan of pushing"i said and punched him. three other guys came and we started fighting...

Weasels pov-
After brooke left i went into roxys room. She was holding her ankle but i pushed her down on the bed and started taking off her clothes she was only in her bra and underwear. She tried to fight back but coudnt. I got tired of her moving around so tired her up and put tape on her mouth i started feeling her when i heard something......

Keke pov-
Since i dont know how to unboard a window im holding steven on my shoulders"hurry up dude ur fucken heavy"i said struggleing to keep him on my shoulders he said"hold up almost got it"he said breaking the last peice of wood. He pulled me in and we looked around but the room was empty so we went to the one next door. We heard screaming and crieing that must be roxy. I unlocked the door with my boby pin and saw weasel on top of her. My heart completely broke he was gonna rape my bestfriend. Once steven saw he immediately ran up to weasel and yelled "GET THE FUCK OFF OF HER"and tackeled him to the floor he was punching him multiple times while he did that i untied roxy she was crying so much. I told her"common we have to get out of here" she said"wait my clothes"looking for them "common we dont have time" i said we went to the other room but she tripped she started holding her ankle. It was throbbing it was the color of black. Soon steven came and saw roxy on the floor holding her leg . He picked her up bridal style and walked out the window we had to climb down so steven had to have her on his back. It must feel really akward for her bc shes in her bra and underwear and steven over here holding her.wow. everybody was in the car waiting cam called the police and they arrested them. Roxy didnt want to say anything. So we left back to the hotel.

Roxys pov-
Im so happy that they came for me. The only thing that will haunt me forever is weasel touching me and - my thoughts were interrupted when i heard"hey ur okay now ur safe i wont let anybody hurt you"steven said i just cried into his chest. I didnt care about the fact that i was half naked sitting on his lap. When we got to the hotel everybody stared at me probably bc i had dirt everywhere and was only in my bra and underwear .Cameron hugged me and we went up to the room. I saw hayes in the corner with sad eyes and pity. I still hate him . All of this is his fault. Keke gave me some of her clothes and i went to the shower my ankle hurt so i was sitting down and when i was done i called keke to help me up. Tommarow im gonna go to the doctors bc of my ankle. I wore some plain sweats and an oversized tee and put my hair in a bun. I decided to sleep with keke and since everybody has to share a bed steven was there too but i didnt care at least i know im safe. Keke knocked out but i couldnt sleep so i woke steven up"psst steven wake up i cant go to sleep im scared"he woke up and looked at me "thanks by the way for caring me back there i know im heavy"i said "not even your so light and no problem as long as ur safe im happy."he said i cuddled into his chest and we talked for about an hour until i fell asleep.

Authors note-
Hey guys sorry for not updating im just to lazy or i have something to do but i finally did one and i hope you liked it ill update soon!!!!
~~Dont forget to vote and comment Give me ideas for the next chapter