chapter 6

keke's pov-

I knocked on stevens door and he answered. We walked to his room but first i said hi to his family his family knows im his bestfriend so they never assume anything. We sat down on his bed and talked about roxy, damn he really loves her but i think hayes also likes her. She would be cute with either , but idk. He said"so wut should i do"i said"well now u have to tell her bc now she knows and its gonna be akward if u dont talk to her about it"'he said"i guess so"i said"nigga thats exactly wut i just said r u stupid or nah"he was about to say something but the door flew open and revealed jackie" when r u gonna ask roxy out"she said "hi jackie"i said "hey keke" she said "oh steven when r u gonna ask her out and im hungry" steven said"fuckin jackie im not making u food and idk" "well damn"she said and left the room. I was 1 in the morning so i decided to leave, the house was only 5 min away but just in case i had my pepper spay and phone ready. I got home and saw roxy knocked out all over the bed i rolled her over which made her fall to the floor but good thing shes a heavy sleeper and got ready for bed and went to sleep.

roxys pov-

After hearing steven say he liked me and knowing my bestfriend knew he liked me kinda made me mad bc she didn't tell me. She said"hey im going out"i said"okay" and she left i kinda wanted to follow her but i would be violating our trust but she didnt tell me about Steven so i followed her and heard her and steven talking about me and shit i wasnt that mad anymore but it was already 12 so i just left them and went home i was so tired so i just knocked out .

*in the morning

I woke up on the floor which was weird bc i remember going to sleep on my bed but oh well i was too lazy so i didnt get up i rolled over and saw hayes laying right next to me with his eyes wide open i screamed my head off bc we were face to face and at first i didnt know who it was so jumped up and ran out of my room and hayes ran after me so i left to go get my pepper spray i turned around and saw hayes once again in my face so i pepper sprayed him he yelled and everybody got out of there rooms and watched us cameron and nash ended up laughing at us cause i pepper sprayed him "WTF WHY WERE YOU WATCHING ME SLEEP FUCKIN CREEP" i yelled at him he looked at me and said"i was gonna wake u up but i tripped over your feet" i said" but y were u watching me sleep" he didnt say anything nash mumbled 'because he likes u' i acted like i didnt hear him and walked back to my room keke was still knocked out "how the hell did she sleep through all of this" i said to myself i went to go shower and did all that jazz when i got back keke was already up and she was eating a bag of chips while watching orange is the new black(i love that show)i went up to her and closed my computer and she looked at me and said "hey" with a mouthful of chips. "did u know steven likes me" her eyes went wide and she nodded i got up and said"y didnt u tell me ur my bestfriend and u lied to me"she got up and said"rox im sorry i dont know y i didnt tell u but hey he really likes u, the whole night he talked about how much he likes u" wow i cant believe the steven fernandez likes me. He can have anyone and he chose me. "im sorry i didnt tell u i just thought it was for the best that i didnt tell u but i shouldn't have been the one to tell u its his business not mine."i said" your right " after that i went down stairs and sat on the couch with hayes "hey im really sorry i pepper sprayed u it just kinda creep me out you know waking up to somebody staring at u sleeping"he looked at me and said "yea im sorry about that do u wanna watch a movie with me" he said "okay"i said it was already 3 and so we watched movies. I went upstairs to talk to keke and we just hung out until we decided to mess with the boy. We walked into to nash and cams room and saw nash making out with some girl. He saw me but kept kissing the girl i mouthed 'get some' and keke started laughing so hard. We ran downstairs and said" dude nash is about to bang some girl in your room" we all started laughing so hard i fell on the floor which made me laugh even harder. We did vines and crap after a while nash came down with the girl in front of him she said bye and left we all gave nash a stare. "wut"he said "did u get some"i said wiggleing my eyebrows "all we did was make out"he said "damn dude u suck u guys were up there for 3 hrs and u still didnt get some"hayes said "man shut the fuck up u cant even get some" nash said "psh yes i can watch me "hayes said he went up to me and put his arm around me and we walked upstairs we heard 'ooooh's once we made it to the top of the stairs i went back down "see he can get some within 30 seconds" keke said i was just laughing nash just looked at us and left we went up stairs and just watched movies until we all got tired so we left to our rooms.