chapter 7.

Roxy's pov-
I woke up to my phone beeping . I checked it and saw aaron texted me

*(covo a-aaron r-roxy)
A-hey dude im throughing a party tonight it starts at 6 wanna go.
R-sure
A-alright see ya later tonight
R-ur dumb
A-bye
R-bye
*end of convo

I woke up keke and told her we were going to a party tonight and she said okay. I got up took a shower and did all that jazz. I went downstairs and saw everyone there talking i went up to hayes and told him"hey u wanna go to a party with me and keke" hayes said"sure why not". Cam came down stairs i told him im going to a party and he said"no ur not" i said "yes i am" cam said "wait whos party is it" i said"my big bad 23 yr old boyfriend named blood whos covered in tatoos" him and all the boys turned there heads quick as shit and said in union"WUT"me and keke started laughing so hard"wow u guys r so stupid and chill out its aarons" cameron calmed down after i said aaron bc he knows aaron there cool soooo..."okay"cam said . "FUCK MY LIFE" i yelled keke said"what" "i dont have anything to wear"i said "AWW SHIT neither do i"she said "looks like were going to the mall"she said i nodded my head and got ready and we left we brought hayes and matthew so they can give us opinions on our outfits.

We got to the mall and enter a shit load of stores and went into charlotte russe and modeled a couple dresses and shirts until me and keke just bought some shirts (shirts at the top) we went to Victoria seceret we had to drag the boys in there bc they didnt want to go in there, i needed a strapless bra and so did keke but for some reason she wanted a lace one we looked for bras and saw the boys looking around and started looking into the girls fitting room and saw these girls come out with just bras and underwear me and keke looked at eachother then at the boys who were drooling over them. We grabbed the boys and payed for are stuff then dragged them out hayes spoke up and said"i like it in there" mathew said"yea its really nice"nodding his head we went to zumiez and got these cute skirts then left we went to other stores to get are shoes and decide to go eat at the food court. We got pizza and sat down i saw keke was staring at something and i said"wut do i have something on my face"she shook her head slowly and pointed to weasel with some girl making out u could see the tears in her eyes and the worst part was he was looking straight at us i turned around and saw keke ran to the bathroom the boys were gonna run after her but i said"let me" and left...

Kekes pov-
We were laughing and talking when we sat down i saw something i didnt want to see.....i saw weasel making out with some girl i felt so heart broken. Roxy said"wut do have something on my face" i shook my head and pointed to weasel with the girl. I didnt know wut to do all i could do was stare at them and the worst part was that he was looking straight at us i ran to the bathroom and heard somebody chasing after me but i was too busy crying so i couldnt see anything. I saw it was roxy she just hugged me calmed me down after i was done i washed my face and came out. Him and the hoe we're just leaving so we went back to our table and saw the boys mathew got up and hugged me and said"he's not worth it" i nodded and we all just decided to go home.

Roxys pov-
We went home and decided to just hangout it was already 5 so we got ready (outfit on the top)after we were done we came downstairs and saw hayes waiting for us mathew didnt want to go it was just hayes and keke.
We got to the party and it was packed on the inside and outside. Once we walked in the house it smelled of weed and alcohol this my kind of party tbh.We were talking to people and having fun i hit it a couple times and drank hayes just drank bc he said he doesnt do this kind of stuff .

Keke's pov-
I was talking to a couple of people and drinking until i saw weasel walk up to me i felt like i was just shot and couldnt move he said"keke im sorry for wut happened earlier at the mall she means nothing to me come on baby plea- i interrupted him and said"FIRST OFF DONT FUCKIN CALL ME BABY SECOND OFF BITCH WTF UR SO STUPID LIKE U SAID U WOULD WAIT FOR ME BUT INSTEAD U GO OFF WITH THIS SLUT" i yelled and the girl yelled"HEY BITCH I AINT NO SLUT FUCKIN CUNT" and then she pushed me which made me fall cause i had my shoe laces untied i got and tackled that bitch down all she did was pull my hair and i was throughing punches and kicked her in the stomach i was pulled off by steven and weasel helped the slut up. Steven took me upstairs bc i wouldnt calm down. "Keke calm down" he said "WTF i cant calm down that bitch basically called me a slut and tried to fight me" "i know i saw but hey i was about to fight someone too." He said "Really who?" I asked "u know that guy that came with roxy" he said"yeah hayes wut about him" i said "well i saw him and roxy makeing out " he said with sad eyes"awww dude im sorry"

Roxys pov-
I was high asf and i think so was hayes and i told him "hey lets dance "while pulling his arm we were dancing until i fell forward and looked up at him and we started kissing and things got heated pretty quick until we heard someone yell"WTF ROXY"it was steven i didnt know he was gonna be here i got up and said "wut" he said"u know how i feel about you and u just go off and make out a some random guy"he said "yea and" he got super close to me until hayes grabbed him and told him to leave me alone u could see steven was gonna throw a punch at him but aaron grabbed him and said"just walk away" and he did aaron sighed and said"fuck man y is everyone tryana fight today" i just laughed and started drinking with everyone.

Stevens pov-
I was so mad at roxy for doing this to me. I decided to get high and try to forget about all of this i was outside when i saw somebody fighting i got closer and saw it was keke i grabbed her and took her upstairs and tried to calm her down "calm down keke" i said "WTF i cant calm down that bitch basically called me a slut and tried to fight me" keke said"ik i saw but hey i was about to fight someome too"i said "really who"keke said"u know that guy that came with roxy" i said"yea hayes wut about him" she said"well i saw them makeing out"i said all sad"aww im sorry dude" she said she brought me into a hug and heard her crying i looked down and she looked up. I didnt know wut was happening and next thing u know we're makeing out things got heated really quick and we did it.