Chapter 26

Keke pov-
Once we got there me and roxy both looked at eachother in amazement because the house was so big. People were outside already passed and some making out. We walked past the fucked up people and made way to the door it was turnt. Roxy was- this bitch left me i was standing at the door just lookin so i decied to go to the drinks and I my guy bestfriend jason his dumbass was already drunk."ayyyyyyye keeeeekeeeee" he said slurring his words yup hes fucked up but i grabbed a drink and went to go dance with some  friends
Roxys pov-
When walked in i was pulled to the side making  me lose keke in the crowd oh well. I went to the kitchen and saw jason a friend on the kitchen counter slurring his words to a girl"heeeyyyy gurrrrll how abooooouuut weeee gooo to upstairrrs"he said yup hes drunk. The girl nodded and grabbed jason of the counter and walked toward the stairs before they left the area he looked at me and mouthed "score" and walked away i yelled "get sommmeee" and laughed at how dumb he is. Somebody handed me a drink i didnt hesitate to drink it tho cause i had so much on my mind and i just want to forget it for now. I burned down my throat but it tasted good after a couple more gulps. I found keke dancing with some friends so i went over there too and just danced until i bumped into aaron he looked at me and smirked i just looked at him in disgust and right on time steven came he was holding hands with a caked faced blonde(typical) she was wearing barely any clothes she had a bandeau and some booty shorts but this bitch didnt even have ass. Steven looked at me that to aaron and just kissed her. Oh my like bro she not even that cute when i was gonna leave i saw aaron walked towards but i backed up but thanxs to the alcohol in my system i tripped. He went to me and tried to kiss me but somebody pulled him off of me and saw steven punching the shit out of him i grabbed steven and said"stop" "steven stop" trying to pry him off of aaron but after a minute he stopped he looked at me and said"you okay"  i said"yea but....." I grabbed aaron from steven and punched the living poop out of him . "Now im okay" i said satisfied i was about to walk away but i heard someone call my name but it wasnt steven it was hayes ughhhh"roxy can we talk" he said "what do u want" i said "i want to talk to u" he said "look hayes why dont you go back to ur girlfriend" i said "oh you mean the one thats all over ur boyfriend" he said pointing out the girl trying sit on stevens lap "what" i said this girl is seriously getting me mad first she takes hayes then steven oh heck no. She is not gonna tale my man away "hey bitch" i said she turned and looked at me annoyed "what do you want im with my boyfriend" she said in a stuck up tone pointing to an annoyed steven "and why are you pointing at my boyfriend "raising my eyebrow at her crossing my arms"im not thats my boyfriend steven  isnt he hot oh well bye"she said then made her way to steven and  started kissing him and the thing is steven was kissing back wtf. I went and pulled her off of him and started punching her "get ur fatass off of me"she said pulling my hair "bitch at least i  have ass" i said and heard steven behind me by now everyone was crowded around us and started chanting "roxy roxy roxy" some people were chanting"ashley ashley ashley" probably her stuck up friends. I kept punching this bitch til i felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist and i yanked out of crowd of screaming people. Steven said"woah dude y did u fight her it was unnecessary" that really got me mad"unnecessary?.............this slut was all over you and she called you her boyfriend like no bitch *starts to rant in spanish* " he said"woah woah rox calm down" "i cant when im i rant in spanish"i said throwing my hands in the air"i know but y did u fight for me" he said "fight for you what do u mean i fought because she needed to back off of y- ohhhhh nvm " i said "you were jealous"he said teasing me "ok so wut"i said like I didn't care"i find that hot"he said smirking "oh really"i said smirking we were about to kiss until i said"wait no im still mad at you" "me y" he said "one you brought that slut her ; two earlier you didnt believe it when i said i don't like aaron and you dont trust me" i said remembering everything making me angrier "babe i do its just i dont trust people around you and i was just mad please forgive me" he said with a puppy dog face "finnnee"i said in defeat He leaned in and kissed me we were making out but noah the party host said that there playing truth or dare upstairs if we wanted to play we nodded and headed upstairs. It was me,steven,keke,Jason,hayes,Matthew, noah,melea,heidy, and drea the girl that hooked up with jason. Every body was asking eachother truth or dare and matthew asked keke truth or dare and she said dare and said "i dare u to kiss the person you like" she looked around and said"the person i like isn't here"matthew looked around very disappointed aww poor him but who does she like if its not Matthew. Then noah said truth or dare to jason "dare " said jason noah said"i dare you to jug down a whole bottle of vodka and lap dance on drea"he said he just nodded and started doing it. Later on came my dare and this one was from heidy"i dare you to kiss the person on ur left i looled and saw hayes was on my left and steven was on my right. Oh great. Note the sarcasm . I looked at steven and he looked mad but its just a dare so .......hayes shrugged it off and started leaning in oh my gosh i know i shouldnt be feeling this but it felt so good i havent had a kiss like this in a while but im happy with steven . After about 2 minutes making out i saw steven wasnt there anymore oh shit i went to go look for him. I saw this figure at the end of the hall making out with some girl i never seen before. I got closer and saw that the guy was steven he looked at me and just kept kissing her i felt heart broken but i then again it was my fault so i shouldn't be surprised. I went to go get keke and we called cam to come pick us up because i was not in the party mood anymore.