chapter 9

Two weeks~
Its been two weeks since keke slept with steven tbh im actually over it i just dont talk to her. I texted some friends to see if they wanted to hang at the park they said yea so i called cam and told him i was going out"fine but ...... u have to take keke with you"he said "uggghhhhh y"i said annoyed "bc shes ur bestfriend and u too need to work things out" he said "shes not my bestfriend and theres nothing to talk about."i said and went downstairs. I saw keke laughing and talking to hayes "ooohhh watch out she might sleep with u"i said laughing keke kept her head down and hayes shot me a death glare i said"whatever stupid it was a joke"all rachet and shit "oh and get up and go get dressed were gonna go hang with some friends"i added she looked up and said"me?" I said"no my imaginary friend bubbles standing next to u obviously its u"in a duh tone hayes just stood there. She got up and left i was already dressed so i just waited"sooo u and keke good"he said "tbh im over it but thats not y shes coming cameron told me i cant go out without her."i said "mhm"he said

After a while she came down and we left the entire walk was boring cause we didnt talk to eachother the whole time after we got to the park we waited for are friends we came really early so it was really akward after a while we saw this girl with weasel i looked at keke and saw she was about to cry i knew she liked weasel so thats probably y she was hurting keke was crying now and i didnt know wut to do in my head i was like 'mmmm wut do i do' the girl snapp me out of my thoughts when i saw her go up to keke and slapp her oh hell no i went up to her and said"hey blut(bitch and slut)" she turned around and i saw that as a chance and socked her in the face she fell back and left and started crying. I looked at keke and said"u alright" she nodded and sat there trying to stop crying i sat next to her and hugged her she just cried in my arms after that we started talking and it felt good to have her back.

Are friends finally came and we hung out laughed bc r friend jason kept making jokes and went up to random people and said shit we went home after a while and when we got home cam saw us and grinned at me, me and keke smiled evily at eachother then at cam. He turned around bc nash called him and we tackeled him to the ground yelling"CAMERON DALLAS" we laughed and so did everyone. "So i see u guyys r bestfriends again"nash said "no"i said everybody looked shocked and so did keke"she was never my bestfriend shes my sister"i added while hugging keke on the side after a while i started running around the house cause i was being weird.

Keke pov-
Im so glad roxy forgave me i missed her so much idk y but i was so weak when i didnt have her shes like my other half i cant live without her. She started acting weird as always i was talking to hayes when matthew walked in and said"keke can i talk to u" yea i said getting up from my seat "im sorry about everything i shouldnt have been mad at you there was really no right for me to be mad were we arent even dating"i was hoping he would ask me out"but i wanna change that"he added he got down on one knee but before he could say anything i said"hold the fuck up if u ain't proposing stand up."i said he laughed and got up "will u-interrupted him and said "yesssss" i jumped on him and hugged him.

After that we went to the living room and hung out then the boys started making fun of matthew so i said"hey dont make fun of my babe"kissing his cheek everbody stared with shocked faces and roxy said" okay ima speak for everybody-........hold thd fuck up when did this happen"gesturing to us with her ghetto voice "we started dating i asked her out like 20min ago"matthew said "y didnt u tell me"roxy said "i was gonna but i forgot"i said

Roxy said-
Im happy that Keke and Matthew are together because after trevor i thought she was never gonna date but than matthew came and changed it.
Cam ordered pizza and we just watched a movie . When the movie was starting arron and shawn left and carter was already knocked out the jacks just left to go clubbing then the doorbell rang i answered it and it was two verry pretty girls. "Babe"cameron said while hugging her "this is my sister roxy"he added "hi nice to meet u"i said "im andrea"she said and the other one said she was peyton and left with nash. Great now everyone has a boyfriend but me. Every body was cuddleing and watching the movie hayes would stare at me from time to time. I patted a seat next me and he scooted over and sat next to me when ever a scary part came i would hide into hayes or get close . Everybody was asleep except us two i got so close to his face and we stayed there until he kissed me i was shocked but after awhile i kissed back that lasted 3min and we just watched the movie my eyes got tired and sleep took over.