chapter 5

Roxy's pov-
I was woken up by cameron telling me he was gonna be in the studio all day with the guys so its just be me and keke. The boys are staying here the entire summer which is stupid bc they live 20min away but im not tripping. The boys left an hour ago and its 1:30 and keke still hasn't gotten up so i decided to wake her. I went up stairs and started jumping all over the bed and she finally woke up and threw a pillow at me which made me fall of the bed. We started laughing until she asked "were r the boys"i said "at the studio" "oh okay"she said keke sighed and said" wut r we gonna do today"i said"lets go to the beach"keke said"mkay" so we both got up and got ready i wore a blue bathing suit top and the bottom was black keke wore a turquoise top and a white bottom (cover ups are at the top) . We decided to hit up some friends and see if they wanted to come i called aaron (melloul), and diddy they both said yes and keke called weasel and he said "yea". I was going to invite steven but i think he had plans today plus i think he's mad at me but i dont know y. Keke asked me"wut wrong foo"i told her why im a little down and she got all nervous for some reason but i just shrugged it off and we headed to the beach. Keke took camerons other car cause she didnt want to walk so we took the car and drove off to the beach it wasnt that far. Once we got there we saw aaron,diddy and weseal waiting at the entrance for us. We went to go find a spot and then left to the water we swam,had splashed fights, and chicken fights. We decided to leave but before we went we took a squad photo and posted it with a caption"we're ur squad goals" after that it got super dark so we offer the guys a ride and took them to aarons house cause i guess they were all gonna sleep over. After we dropped them off we went back home and cameron and the boys were all sitting on the couch and cam was on the verge of crying. They all looked up at me and keke and cam came up to us....

Keke's pov-
Cameron came up to us and hugged us both super tight . He asked us where we went and roxy told him the beach and he calmed down after she told him and the boys just got up and hugged us we told them we needed to go change bc we smelled like the beach and went upstairs to go change.

Camerons pov-
When we got home i didnt see any of the girls i started getting worried. I didnt know where they went, they weren't answering there phones . I heard the door open and saw it was roxy & keke. I went up to both them and hugged them super tight bc i love them, keke's like a sister to me so i was worried sick about them i asked"where were u too"roxy said"the beach"i calmed down bc at least i know now they went to the beach they left to go change and i noticed and hayes and mathew checking roxy and keke out from the back but before they went upstairs they both turned their heads and said in union"nigga i know you want this"and flipped their hair and went uptairs i stared at hayes and mathew and they blushed which made me chuckle.

Mathews pov-
I could not help but stare at keke and hayes couldnt stop staring at roxy and i guess the girls noticed because they looked at us and said in union"nigga i know i u want this" and flipped their hair which made me and hayes blush in my head i was like 'yes i want u' but i dont know when im gonna tell her

Hayes pov-
I kept staring a roxy and i guess she noticed because (im too lazy to write it again but u know wut they said) i blushed bc they caught me. I want roxy to be mine so bad but i keep being a wennie-bitch but ima tell her soon.....

Roxys pov-
Keke was in the shower and i kept thinking about today i really missed so steven i decided to text him i said
(R=roxy s=steven )
R-hey r u mad at me

S-wut do mean

R-well u left me,keke,and hayes
At the mall y???

S-i had to leave bc i had a meeting with the zumiez manager

Stevens pov-
I had to lie about y i left bc i didnt.
Want to tell her i like her so i lied.
I decided to call keke and tell her not to tell anybody.
(K=keke s=steven r=roxy)
K-hello

S=keke dont tell roxy i like her

K-ummmmm this is roxy

S-....um can u give the phone to keke

R-yea

K-hey foo

S-dude she fuckin knows now

K-knows wut

S-that i fuckin like her dipshit

K-look nigga... dont talk to me like that.....and.... im coming over

S-okay

*ends phone call

Fuck my life she know now.

Kekes pov-
"Hey umm ima go somewhere quick ill be back"i said she said "okay" i walked out the house without any of the boys knowing but i felt like somebody was following me. I shrugged it off and made my way to stevens...