Chapter 24

Please read authors note!!!!
~didnt edit so.....~
Recap-we where about to kiss until......

Roxys pov-
hayes shows up with that skank again once again kisses her on purpose to make me jealous i pay no attention to him and look at steven who confused on y i turned my head when we about to kiss. "Its getting late we should go home" i say trying not to make it even more akward"okay let me just  call keke and matthew who knows where they are" he said with a chuckle "actually" i say turning toward him "are houses arent that far from here its like a 10 min walk"i say he looks up from his phone and thinks for a second and finally nods in agreement . I texted keke to tell her im walking home and put phone in my back pocket stevens hand quickly brushes next to mine trying to hold it so i grab his hand and intertwine my hand with his. He looks down at me and gives me a shy smile i give him one back and say"so how long have you liked me " trying to make conversation"since i saw u at the trap house" he said i looked at him And he said"how long have u liked me" "since the trap house but then u slept with keke and then i started dating hayes but i started liking  u after u saved me from weasel and hayes crazy ex"i say  he looks at me and says"so um theres a party going on tomorrow night do you wanna come" "i dont know are u gonna sleep with one of my friends"i say trying not laugh"i mean if their cute yea maybe"he says with smirk i gasp and lightly the top of his head and say"pińche cochino" he lets out a soft chuckle and say" nah ur the only one i have eyes for" i looked up at steven with a smile and continued walking for 5 more minutes til we were right infront of my house i looked up and saw steven starring down at me. "Stop looking at me" i said looking at the ground "why ur so cute"he said  he lifted my chin and started to lean in after a couple of seconds of staring at his perfect plumped lips we both started to lean in and we kissed it felt so good like our lips are meant for each other...... We drifted apart and i walked up to my doorstep meeting a pear of mad eyes. Cameron. He pulled me in and said"y were u outside with him?and kissing him? and where the hell is keke? and didnt he- I interrupted him "y u asking all them questions .one he walked me home .two he asked me out .three keke is with matthew somewhere i told her i was walking with steven."i said annoyed by all these questions "i dont want u anywhere near steven" he said with a little bit of anger.in his voice"wtf y" i said "something about him isn't right" he said " *starts to cuss him out in Spanish*"i did cause when i get mad i rant in Spanish. After i was done i left him once again confused because he still doesnt know wut im saying  are parents said im not allowed to speak in spanish yet i do it anyway because well.....fuck it . hopefully cameron calms down so i can go to the party with steven and keke and possibly matthew. I changed into a big shirt and a pair of fuzzy shorts to sleep in.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Authors note-
Hey guys yes i know its been forever since i updated but i don't have any ideas anymore its kinda getting boring now so idk anymore so please vote and comment dont be a silent reader