chapter 14

Roxys pov-
I saw hayes with......brooke and worst part was he was kissing back. It was so disgusting they were exchanging saliva. I didnt realize i was crying til i felt a warm stream on my check. They finally stopped and looked at me hayes tried to touch me but i step back and slapped him across the face. "How could u do this"i said he didnt even say anything. WOW i cant believe he actually did that to me i thought he was the one. I ran out of the mall and bumped into someone i never wanted to see a again..........steven. i looked up at him and he looked down at me i just broke down on the floor he hugged me and tried to calm me down. Keke came out and grabbed me and called cam to come pick us up.

Kekes pov-
I went to go find roxy cause she was taking to long. I went to the bathroom but i didnt see roxy all i saw was hayes pulling his hair in frustration and brooke in the back smirking. I went outside to see if she went outside and saw her with steven. He was hugging her,she was balling her eyes out i got her and called cam to come pick us up and he said he'd be there. before all this happened matthew went to go hang with his friends somewhere i really dont care. Cam came and picked us up roxy looked a mess. He asked wut happened and i told him. He looked very angry

*home

We got to the house and i took roxy inside. Everyone was doing there own thing but when they saw us they ran straight to us and hugged roxy. "Wut happened"nash said "sh-before i could say anything she spoke up"your idiotic brother fucking cheated on me"she yelled and then she started ranting in spanish(shes mexican and her mom always spoke to her in spanish remember cam and her r step siblings) i never know what the fuck shes saying and it pisses me off. Everyone looked at her shocked bc they didnt know she spoke spanish . After minutes of ranting in spanish she said"im gonna go clear my head alone" and walked out.

Brookes pov-
Things r going great. My plan is working ,now that shes broken up with hayes i can have him again but before all that happens i need to get rid of that bitch. Hayes was on the floor pulling on his hair and breathing hard. "Now now baby things are gonna get better" i said "for me and you" i added he didnt say anything all he did was get up and walk away. Oh well I'll get him later but first i have to deal with roxy.

Roxys pov-
I was walking to park. It was pretty empty it only had a couple of people at the skatepark but it was fine. I sat on top of the pinic table and put my head in my hands. So much shit was going through my head i felt anger yet sad. After a while of thinking it got pretty dark so i got down and made my way out of the park. I was walking when i saw some guy was following me. I power walked but the guy got closer. He grabbed me and through me into a black van i was punching and hitting his back and screaming but i think nobody heard. They tide me up and covered my eyes im so scared i dont know were im going and cam probably thinks i went a-wall.

Stevens pov-(yes i know finally)
I was at the skatepark when it was getting dark i was making my way back home when i heard screaming but not just any scream roxys scream i ran as fast as i could to were i heard her but i was too late the van was taking off i got my phone out and quickly took a picture of the licence plate. I made my way to her house to tell her brother wut happened.

Cams pov-
I was starting to get worried bc roxy didnt answer any of my phone calles and she wasnt answering keke either And hayes is over there sitting silent but i dont care bc he cheated on my baby sister hes lucky i didnt break his neck. The doorbell rang so i went to go get it and saw this tall male with brown long hair (think of his long hair)with a skate board wearing a honey hoodie and baggy pants he looked familiar but i couldnt quit put my finger on it. Keke came to the door and said"steven wut r u doing here"thats who is. Ohhhhhh i remember i took roxy and keke there to his m&g. "I need to tell u guys something really important"he said very scared "wut is it"i said "okay so i was at the skatepark when i heard screaming and i knew whos scream it was so i followed the voice and saw roxy getting thrown into the black van and they drove off i took a picture of the licence plate tho."he said my heart just dropped. Roxy being kidnapped but why. I let steven come in and once he saw hayes he looked like he was about to beat the living shit out of him but calmed down after a while. He called his mom and slept over bc we were gonna go look for roxy tomarrow god i hope shes okay. We all went to sleep.

Kekes pov-
I was talking to steven when everybody decided to go to sleep so i told steven he could sleep on the couch in roxys room "it feels so weird without roxy i usually ended up fighting with her for the blanket but at the end we end up sharing it." I said he just chuckled and went to sleep. I couldnt sleep ,roxy was on my mind. is she okay. Is she hurt. What r they gonna do to her. Y do they want her. Just thinking of all of this made me fall asleep.